• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Puddings Luxury Fruit Loaf (with Pics!)

Perfect to go with that cuppa!

24 slices
2 syns per slice

65g All Bran
100g luxury mixed dried fruit
130g self raising flour
1/2 cup Splenda
250ml skimmed milk
1 egg
dash of cinnamon
dash of vanilla extract

1) Mix together the All Bran, dried fruit, Splenda and milk. Stir well and leave to soak for 1 hr.

2) Stir in the egg & flour and pour into a loaf tin lined with non stick baking parchment.

3) Cook in preheated oven at 180 for 1 hr.

4) Leave to cool then slice.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. xxx

Annie68

Silver Member
Think I'll try this one! I love fruit cake and haven't had any for aaages! Look great. Thanks for posting the pic with it

Yes, think you can use and sweetener as long as it's suitable for baking! I just love Splenda so I use it for everything.

Annie68 - you won't be disappointed! I love it. I think as well you could probably use a combination of tea and milk or just tea if you wanted to make it a tea loaf. I've never had tea loaf but it always sounds nice!

This sounds yum Stacey but how on earth do you get 24 slices out of a normal sized loaf tin?

This sounds yum Stacey but how on earth do you get 24 slices out of a normal sized loaf tin?
hahaha - very carefully and with much discipline! ;)

I start by cutting it into 4 then cut each quarter in half and then each half into 3 which will then give 24 slices!

You see that's my problem with these recipes, the portion size ends up being so tiny I would find it hard to just eat one bit and would end up eating about 40 syns worth of cake lol!!!