LV30

I've text my order to her (she likes that!), so only a few more hours to go!! lol Today is the day!! It feels like ages ago since i weighed last.

I'm excited...

Oh god, i hope i'm not building myself up for a massive let down. On the weekend (mainly when i've been walking my dog), i've been wondering how much I might have lost... and i've changed my mind so many times... i don't even want to give a guestimmate...

I'm useless, honestly! lol

Lx

I may even put the laptop on at home this evening to post my result!!

Usually i never bother putting my laptop on at home, i have enough sitting in front of my pc in work all day. I've had enough of screens by then (and i have two on my desk!). No wonder my eyesight is so shocking!! lol

I'll be leaving work in under an hour now... eek!! pmsl

Omg I'm so excited to hear xx

pmsl... lost 6lbs. i think i'm a little disappointed. i know i shouldnt be. im never ever happy. i feel i've let everyone down. i need my head looking at.

and i'm moving up to 810 - i feel the time is right.

i'm going to have my bar and coffee and i'm off to bed.

have a good evening everyone.

and its been nice to know that people have been thinking of me too!!

Lxx

6lb is great Hun! Well done for keeping the motivation for the three weeks your CDC was away! X

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

6lbs is fab! i know your probably disappointed because you've had a couple of weeks not weighing but like you say maybe its time to go to 810 for bigger losses. thing is you havent got a lot to lose now so it will slow down. mine has slowed right down recently i've been having a few 2lbs, a 1lb and a 3lbs in between but i think tonight will be 2lbs if i'm lucky after sneaking a peek on the scales this morn! i've only got around a stone and a half to go so it was bound to slip at this point! i'm on hols in 2 weeks so i'm hoping that will boost my metabolism for me to get back onto SS when i get home rather than going up to 810 just yet.

Thank you everyone. I should be proud of 6lbs. Dammit - i am pround of 6lbs! lol

I think moving up the steps is right for me now. You are right lumpyandbumpy, perhaps it will start slowing down now... i'm sure whatever plan you follow, your body eventually becomes used to it. I'm looking forward to doing 810. But i'm still going to hanging around on this part of the forum! lol

And why has my thread been moved?! I think a Moderator has it in for me... lol

Here's to a new day and a new step!! lol

Lxx

ps. and thank you for all your lovely support - you've been great!!

Thank you everyone. I should be proud of 6lbs. Dammit - i am pround of 6lbs! lol

I think moving up the steps is right for me now. You are right lumpyandbumpy, perhaps it will start slowing down now... i'm sure whatever plan you follow, your body eventually becomes used to it. I'm looking forward to doing 810. But i'm still going to hanging around on this part of the forum! lol

And why has my thread been moved?! I think a Moderator has it in for me... lol

Here's to a new day and a new step!! lol

Lxx

ps. and thank you for all your lovely support - you've been great!!

yes any plan will eventually slow down, its bound to! i had the saem on WW before, i started off losing 2lbs and 3lbs then slowed right down to 1lb a week when i had a stone left. it is disheartening because you feel like giving up but this time i'm determined to get into the 8s and reach my goal! the 8s has always been my nemesis coz i'm always happier by the time i reach the 9s but can never seem to break into that stone!!

you've only got 11lbs to get to goal though, how exciting!!

as for the thread being moved its because its about the weigh in i would imagine, theres a special section for weekly weigh in discussions :)

Back