Lydia's SW journey to target

It was hun, I think it was from the new extra easy cookbook x

Stayed the same and absolutely gutted. I had been bang on plan, plenty of exercise, totally deserved a loss. But heh ho thats weightloss for you.

My SW group consultant is absolutely amazing as are all the members, really supportive bunch and it was great to talk through ideas for ensuring weightloss next week.

So here's my plan of action.

As you can tell from my food diaries I normally have a cooked breakfast and pretty much the same snack mid morning. I'm good at variety where my lunches and dinners are concerned but not my breakfast and snacks so thats what I am going to change up this week.

Going to ditch the cooked breakfasts except Saturday and/or Sunday and have more cereal with fruit or fruit and yoghurt. Using my HEB in the mornings on EE days will make me have fruit for snacks instead.
Also going to up my water in take and reduce the amount of coffee I have (I have one of those MASSIVE sports direct cups, swapped it this morning for a more normal size cup).

There's a little challenge this week set by the consultant, 1/2 superfree, 10 syns max per day and 6-8 minimum of water. Going to give that a go.

Positive Pants up nice and high today, bring it on!!

THURSDAY 27TH FEBRUARY - GREEN DAY

breakfast
35g shreddies (HEB1), 1 large pear chopped.

dinner
jacket potato with beans and cottage cheese. Cucumber.
Mullerlight yoghurt.
WW korma poppodom crisps 3.5 syns

snack
melon

Dinner

wholemeal roll (HEB2), 40g LF cheddar (HEA1), cucumber, banana, Aldi version of mini twix (5 syns), spread (1 syn).

HEA2 milk

total syns for day 9.5

It is a little desheartening but it was good to talk through ideas last night and that turned my motivation around this morning. Cutting down to 10 syns might be a bit hard but I am sure I can do it for a week! I WILL win this battle LOL!

Thanks guys xx your support means a lot xx

Ah thank you hun thats so kind of you to say so :)

FRIDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2014

breakfast
chopped banana and pear, Mullerlight Raspberry and chocolate sprinkles yoghurt, 2 teaspoons chocshot (1 syn).

snack
Melon. hifi light bar (toffee 3 syns)

lunch
1 WM roll (HEB), tuna, EL mayo (1 syn), cucumber, Mullerlight yoghurt, WW Creamy Korma Poppodom crisps (3.5)

snack
pineapple

dinner
Sticky lemon chicken (with added onions, babycorn and peppers) (1.5 syns), egg fried rice (with added peas and mushrooms).

HEA milk

Total syns for day - 10 - need to try and resist having anything later and stick to 10 syns :wave_cry:

MONDAY 3RD MARCH - EXTRA EASY DAY

breakfast
2 x banana weetabix (HEB plus 1.5 syns), chopped strawberries

snack
melon, grapes, Stix Bar (3 syns)

Lunch
SW couscous quiche (3 syns for cheese), cucumber, Mullerlight orange & choc sprinkles yoghurt, Walkers Pops (4.5 syns)

snack
banana

dinner
Spagetti Bolognese (onion, peppers, mushrooms carrots added)

total syns 12.5

TUESDAY 4TH MARCH EXTRA EASY DAY

breakfast
2 x chocolate weetabix (HEB plus 1.5 syns), chopped strawberries.

snack
banana

lunch
Couscous quiche, cucumber, Mullerlight raspberry & chocolate sprinkles yoghurt, Walkers Pop crisps (4.5 syns)

snack
melon and grapes

dinner
smoked haddock, Aldi Tomato & sweet pepper rissoto (1 syn), salad, EL mayo (1 syn). SW Blancmange (1 syn)

total syns - 9

exercise - fitness dvd (50 mins)

THURSDAY 6TH MARCH GREEN DAY

breakfast
35g Tescos Raspberry malted wheats (HEB), chopped banana

snack
Hifi orange bar (6 syns)

lunch
Wholemeal roll (HEB), spread (1 syn), 40g LF cheddar (HEA), cucumber, Mullerlight toffee yoghurt, kallo corn and rice sweet chilli snacks (4.5 syns)

snack
melon and grapes

dinner
jacket potato, FF cottage cheese, beans, tomatoes. Green and blacks chocolate (3.5 syns)

total syns for day - 15

exercise - my new The Firm dvd - 50 mins.

Flexi syn day - eating at friends tonight, I have made the pudding, SW recipe - Baileys cheesecake.

breakfast
SW pancake
2 small pears chopped
Fat free greek yoghurt
nutmeg

snack
2 x Stix bars (HEB)

lunch
Tuna and cottage cheese with salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber)
M&S guilt free popped crisps (4.5 syns)
M&S guilt free jaffa cakes (6 syns)

snack
Banana

Dinner
Chicken Fajitas with mushrooms, onions and peppers (20 syns?? pure guess work - wraps plus a bit of oil)
Baileys Cheesecake (5 syns).

Total syns for day - 35.5 :eek:

MONDAY 10TH MARCH - EXTRA EASY DAY

breakfast
Quinoa porridge (1 syn), chopped apple, 0% greek yoghurt.

snack
2 x Stix bars (HEB)

lunch
tuna, new potaotes, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, yoghurt, Walkers Pop crisps (4.5 syns).

snack
banana

dinner
chilli and brown rice. Muller chocolat dessert (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 11

exercise: aquafit

Hi hun

Yes its,

(for 2 servings)

90g quinoa
1 satchet of Options hot chocolate (2 syns) white is my favourite one.
vanilla essence
cinnamon or nutmeg
sweeterner
1 cup of boiling water

1. Rince the quinoa very thoroughly in cold water.

2. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to the boil then simmer until the liquid has been absorbed.

3. Divide into two portions. It will keep in the fridge for a few days.

I reheat mine in the microwave for about 1 1/2 mins and service it with chopped fresh fruit.

Sorry I've been a little absent its been stupid busy in my life LOL

MONDAY 17TH MARCH EXTRA EASY DAY

breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB) soaked overnight in Mullerlight raspberry and choc sprinkle yoghurt and chopped apple. Topped with chopped pear and 2 teaspoons choc shot (1 syn).

snack
Hifi christmas pudding bar (6 syns).

lunch
homemade curried BNS soup (with one of those new Knorr flavour pots - curry 2 syns for the tub) 0.5 syn, Walkers pop crisps (4.5 syns), mullerlight yoghurt

snack
banana

dinner
Spag bol with pasta

HEA milk

total syns for day 12

THURSDAY 20TH MARCH GREEN DAY

breakfast
35g Tescos raspberry wheats (HEB1), chopped pear.

snack
Hifi Christmas pudding bar 6 syns

lunch
2 slices WM bread (HEB2), chopped egg, chopped tomatoes, Walkers pop crisps (4.5 syns), extra light mayo (1 syn), Mullerlight orange and chocolate sprinkles yoghurt

snack
banana

dinner
Jacket potato, beans, 40g low fat cheddar (HEA1), Stix bar (3 syns)

HEA2 milk

Total syns for day 14.5

Exercise
DVD

I maintained this week but was ok with that to be honest hun because I was out Saturday and ate pizza and drank stupid amount of booze including 1/3 of a litre bottle of Sambucca. I was right back on plan the sunday but I don't seem to be able to get away with anything other than 1 takeaway on a Wednesday after weigh in. Nothing to stop me this week though!

Back