Lynda - Back from hols- disgusted-ready to rumble

what about the rest of your water? should have another 2l on top of what you have at gym? x

I probably drnk between 1 and 2 litres a day on top of gym consumption. I do drink plenty of tea, normal and green. May be another 4 cups and then a hot chocolate. Do you think this is enough liquid? I ahve been so so busy. I am sticking to diet, with a real struggle. At the mo I owe 3 points, but I took my 10 year old to Nandos as a treat tonight.

In lost 1.6lbs last week. Not loads, but would be chuffed to lose that every week.

Monday
B - Bacon roll 5.5
Toast and jam 3

L - Sushi 2
Cereal 3

D - Veg soup 0
2 mini flap jacks 3

Hot chocolate 0.5

Total 17/18. Saved 1

Tuesday
B - Porridge 2.5

L - Crusty ham cob 4.5
Snackajacks 1.5

D - Crisps 1
Stir fry veg 2
Veg soup 0

Sweets 2
Tchai mai tea 2
Hot choc 0.5
Cookie 1.5

Yoghurt and cereal 3

20.5/18 c/f -1.5

Wednesday

B - yoghurt 1
raspberries 0.5
handful of cereal 1

L - h/m tom soup 0
grapefruit 1

D - Nandos

1/4 chicken 5.5
rice 3
corn on the cob 2.5
ice cream yoghurt 2
Nuts (half portion) 2

Hot choc 1

Total 19/18 c/f 2.5

Really really struggling. Praying I get there

I also ran 5km today for the 1st time in ages!!!! Didn't do much over summer hols. Chuffed to bits I'm getting there again. Not sure how mny points. Probably 2, which would nearly wipe out deficit. Not gonna use them though, and pull back points instead

I pulled back last week and ended week 0.5pts over. I also lost 1lb1 Woopybloodydoo!

Anyway had 18 points MOnday and Tuesday, then Wednesday! Felt ill. Sinus pain. Had sinutab. TOTM. Had 12points over. Didn't even enjoy them. Just rubbish!!! Never, ever ahve sinutab. I didn't sleep a wink last night. Just really wide awake and anxious!! Also really hot and sweaty. I read the side effects and apparently this is it. When I did dose it was awful dreams!!! Awful feeling. Still a bit anxious feeling 24 hours later. Horrible!! I thought I was going mad til someone at work told me it was a common side effect. It's used in may illegal drugs. Ephedrine. Anyway. Had subway today and still managed to pull back 4 pts.

Thursday
b/f
ww bread an d jam 1
cereal 1
Muffin and jam 4

Lunch
2 x ww bread and half can of ww spaghetti 2.5
Alpen Light 1

Dinner
Subway veggie delite 3 with cheese and honey mustard 1 and loads of jalapenos. Lovely

Milk 0.5
Hot chocolate 0.5

Total 14

Carried over -8.

Hoping to pull them back over Friday and Saturday. Not been to gym as feeling so rough,. and had daughter off ill. Next time likely is Sunday morning. I hate playing catch up but what's done is done, and may as well pull it back if I can. So want to lose!!!

well done on your pound off :) xxx

Back