# Lynda's life

Me and my beautiful DD at the Private party gig on 24/9/11

Thursday was a 100% day again...1 day at a time....
DH went out for a curry last night so I got to eat his salmon steak as well as my own :giggle:
Lush dinner Jacket pot, green beans, baked salmon steak with Schwartz shake and spinach leaves and BBQ sauce num num...:eat:

Feel ready for an excellent weekend

Schwarts to lots of pots of shakes
BBQ, Piri Piri, Cajun, Moroccan think there is another can't think of the name.
But they are free and very tasty.
I shake all over the place :rotflmao:

But with the salmon I spray foil with frylit then spray the salmon and shake. also a splash of lemon juice helps keep it from drying out. but the timing is important it goes over very easily. I would normally pan fry it, but the shake works there too. :)

You look lovely in your pic and you can really see the weight loss :D

Well done on the loss this week :)

Goodish, not perfect, weekend but still feeling positive and got lots of super free soup for lunch this week.

Bit late I know, had to do some of that work stuff :eek:, Morning all have a good day

100% Monday, but that goes without saying really doesn't it :eek:
30 min walk and hour at the gym gotta keep this up now.

Just found out I have to take 8.5 holidays before the end of the year, being a contractor. This would be nice only I don't get paid for them :cry:so only 3 full week left for me before Christmas that is a nice thought. Maybe get some extra gym sessions or RPM in :)

Last edited:
Well done on being 100% yesterday!

Nice to have the holidays, just not nice, not to be paid!

100% for Tuesday too. Now I must do the same for today - weigh-in day then I can have a day off for my Birthday on Sunday and not feel so bad. My DD is cooking a nice meal for all the family.

Hoping for 2lbs this week but you can never tell what the scales are gonna present you with :fingerscrossed:

1.5lbs "ON" for me oh joy :cry:
Guess I shouldn't have had the extra treat bars and vodka on the weekend :eek:

Gonna write it down and count my syns they do get out of hand if you don't watch them don't they :sigh:

Oooooooooh! :scale:

But I am sure that it will be off this week, even with your Birthday celebrations x

Sshhhh :ignore: come here don't tell anyone especially DH :secret:

I tried out running during my walk lunch time :eek::eek::eek: He would kill me if he found out.:hide:

Back story..... had 2 hip replacements end of 2009 and he said DON'T RUN he doesn't want to go through that again.....:copon:

I did what I did the first time I started running run 1 minute walk 1 minute 4 times. Felt ok did my stretches and going to the gym tonight so hope not to ache too much but will let you know in the morning. :fingerscrossed:

Such a great weigh loss tool if I can work up to 30 mins running....

Back