# Lynda's life

2 Stone Lose Achived

1.5lbs and I got my 2st shiny:bliss:
:talk017:

Couple of challenges coming to an end next week hope to reach both need 2.5lbs to do that and with a party BBQ on Saturday I need to extra 100% the rest of the week and lots of exercise.

I am going to try zumba
:bunnydance:tonight with DD. She and I have planned our weeks exercise as follows;
Thursday = Zumba
Friday = RPM (spinning)
Wk'end off
:character00116:
Monday = RPM & My 30 mins walk lunchtime
Tuesday = Body Balance & my walk
Wednesday = Me gym DD swim & my walk

That will be 22 15min session in the week that should get me my Gold award and 2.5lbs next week :whacky068:

Here's to another week with lots of 100% days have a good one everyone :vibes:

Oh yes Jackie 100% challenge signed up to:character00148:
With Saturday off for BBQ.

:girlpower:Thanks guys will be watching :eek:

Oh yea defo need a sweet treat.
I have the little bags of Hariob 28g for me worth 5 syns :drool:

I tend to go for ie 0% yoghurt mixed with 2 tsp options, with crushed meringue or a crumbled alpen light and fruit, ie strawberries, mixed berries, bananna

You can have a bowl full of sweetieness for low syns mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

haribo - I'd want the big big packet :8855:

Oh I have some 2syns meringues in the cupboard and some raspberries and O% yog I could have an eton mess for my treat :woohoo:

Honest I love it. I do all sorts of variations. I know using the muller for the cream is free but I love either quark or 0% (prefer the tesco one) mixed with 2 tsp or whichever options drink, hits the spot far better for me and feels like such a naughty pudding, and you get loads :D xxxxx

oohhh white choc options with 0% :drool: that is lush.

Oh I am getting hungry now so gonna have another green tea and do some work :giggle:

Thursday 25 August 11

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries, Sweetener

Lunch
Turkey, couscous, peppers, onions & bbq sauce(3 syns)

Dinner
Chicken, SW roast pots mixed veg fresh & S&S sauce (3 syns)

Snacks
Tub of strawberries, SF gum (0.5) Meringue nest (2 Syns)
Raspberries with 0% yog White choc option(2 syns) 28g Haribo (5 syns)

Syns for the day 15.5 little over but fine, V tired last night

Exercise
Zumba OMG :eek: that was hard work

100% day :)

I love quark with options ..I went trailing round all the supermarkets in my town looking for white options !! No luck. Well done on the 100% and Zumba.. I did masses of walking and climbing last week in Cornwall and by god , do my knees and neck ache now !! It was worth the pain though to have those views , the wonderful smells and total solitude on the coastal paths..

Well done on the weight loss :D

Hi all,
:break_diet: my day off run into Sunday too.
Reasonable day yesterday then finished off ice cream and chocolate left from the weekend.
So I have got to do lots today and tomorrow to get my 1.5 for my 30lbs :eek:

Back on the straight and narrow now and walking lunch time.

Had a lovely weekend end but too much drink and stuff. Hope everyone else had good weekend will catch up with diaries later.

Glad to hear that you had a great weekend, and I'm sure you can pull it back over the next two days and get the 1.5lb loss that you want x

Oh Yes Jackie definitely, going on hols next week so have to be good this week.

Had my walk lunch time and doing body balance tonight, if you have ever watched America's biggest loser, I am going for my last chance work out's today and tomorrow :argh:

Just a little note I bought a pair of jeans from Dorothy Perkins on the weekend a size 18 :D and wore one of my 18 vest tops with it :bliss:
Roll on the 16's :bliss:
I am lucky to have hight on my side :)

As my DH says you make your own luck.

Another saying I really believe in is
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" Napoleon Hill

We just have to work at it and the way you are going at the moment will get you there :D

Last edited:
Back