Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Well done!! That's brilliant!! Xx

I'm still waiting for the crappy loss week which I know will come. I think my best friend is water it covered up my few mouthful of naughties.

My husband weighs me every week and we weighed 5 times because neither of us could believe it was a 5lb loss!!!

I ordered a tunic dress/top the other day in a size 22 tried it on and it's massive so now ordered a size 18!! dropped 2 dress sizes in 5 weeks!!

Sounds like we've had similar losses, I've gone from a 22 to an 18 too. However can't even get size 16 jeans up let alone done up. Seems to be a much bigger jump. It feels good getting into smaller clothes though doesn't it.

I need to get my size 24 bridesmaid dress for November taken in at least 3 sizes and I'm so chuffed.

These are the things that will keep us going.

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

I can't quite get into my size 18 trousers comfortably but I've always been bigger on the bottom.

Wow that's a big difference in your bridesmaid dress. When is the latest they can take it in?

Fran81 & Lyndzi...well done will the dress sizes...its amazing..

For me all my size 16 tops and bottoms are big but I still get away wearing them...I still need to loss a lil more to be a comfortable 14...

Not sure I need to check how long the alterations will take. Hoping to wait another month before being measured.

DAY 35

Bit of a dull day. Morning at home with the kids. One happily playing on his own the other screaming her head off and my husband but been around all weekend to help!!

Went over to my mum's in the afternoon for a change of scenery.

I really need a holiday x x

It's nice to go down the clothes size's. It's another way of really seeing the diet is worth it.

Erm bad week so far -
2 bars today and not enough water any day.

I now promise till weigh in I will stick to plan and have atleast 3 liters of water a day.

I had two bars today too! Must be the rain! ;)

Very true! One was the maple one and I thought I'd gone to heaven! Scrummy! Annoyed though as I only ordered that one precious one! :(

Lyndzi and Sammy like you said you could have done worse...it was just two bars...

Today is a new day....work on your water intake its very important.

I haven't tried the curry yet. But need to work theology my meals and then only order shakes and bars next time I think. Maybe the odd chilli.
I'm exceptionally good with my water as I love it. I think my bar overdose was because it was just easy to grab while on the run! Am home this afternoon so will try a soup between housework - that's if my daughter ever decides to nap! Xx

I use the curry as a sauce and mix meat and veg in then its lovely. Not so nice on its own though.

I'm not sure I'd I have another but if I do that's what I'll do with it x x
Thanks

DAY 38

8 more days till holiday - getting nervous about coming off plan. Hope I can keep some control. Were stopping in our own villa so will be doing our own shopping so I can control it. My plan is to stick to meat and salad stuff but my down fall will be alcohol.
Any tips will be great x x

Maybe drink sparkling water (or whatever) out of a wine glass. I know it sounds silly but that's what I do as I tend to drink it slower - sips. Whereas a soft drink I would neck! And it helps trick my brain into feeling involved.

Are you staying in ketosis for your holiday or being good but expanding your options? (So to speak?!)

I think found wise you should be able to handle...

drink wise maybe have spirits as they are less calories with coke zero...vodka/gin is better

Back