Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Wow those pics really show a difference, and what a great way to keep you motivated. Xx

16 days left with a couple of sensible planned meals off plan.

Mission 7lb to loose x x

You can do it!!!!!! Xx

Hey hun, you weighing in tonight? Xx

We'll done!! It's nice and steadily coming off. Good stuff xx X xx

I seem to of got to my usual sticking point.

5lb to go in 2 weighs not looking hopeful at this rate as Tuesday we have friends coming over for a traditional Christmas get together. I'm doing buffet food so going to try an nd refrain from scoffing. Friday we have friends over for an Indian take away who we haven't seen for ages.

I seem to of got to my usual sticking point. 5lb to go in 2 weighs not looking hopeful at this rate as Tuesday we have friends coming over for a traditional Christmas get together. I'm doing buffet food so going to try an nd refrain from scoffing. Friday we have friends over for an Indian take away who we haven't seen for ages.

Make sure you drink shed loads of water to flush it all out. And with the buffet you can make lots of low carb bits for you and with the takeaway maybe just have a spoonful of rice and a quarter of a naan so you still get to enjoy it without bloating out on carbs? Wines low carb anyway ;)
And also - sorry if sounds yuck and tmi, but Indian takeaways don't tend to stay long in the body anyway(!!!) Up the water and perhaps drop a pack on those days too. I'm sure you will still get a loss and getting as much of your 5lbs off will be incredible! You have 4 days plus weigh in day to be super good. I have faith ;) Xx

I'm going to aim for 3 litres a day this week. Also for the buffet ordered prawns, chicken and loads of salad stuff. I can get away with not sibling that night as I have some black wine glasses so I can just drink water. I'll move my weigh in to Friday next week as I will only be disheartened by a gain.
I know now the alcohol will be my downfall! !

Hey well done on the 2lbs :) 5 to go you can do it! Sounds like a good idea moving your weigh day, I'm the same even though I know it's not real weigh gain its still disheartening x

I'm sure you'll get 1 or 2 pounds off then of it's only one proper day off plan. I think I'm going to buy a big 2 litre bottle of water and top it up so I can keep track of my fluids!! Xx

Not hopeful for this week as husband is off work this week and we have been having lots of meals out this week, I have been having just a coffee but have picked off both of their plates.
14 stone 7lb for Christmas isn't looking promising for Christmas.

Ahhh don't you hate it when you post a reply but it disappears into the abyss!!
I basically was trying to say at least you didn't go crazy and also wait and see what the scales say on Saturday. It's weird why we almost self sabotage ourselves.
Xx

Buffet meal donie and out the way. I did eat naughty carbs but to my shock I stayed off the wine!!!

I'm forever on here writing a post then it vanishing #grrr.

We'll see what Saturday brings anything other than a gain I'll be pleased x x

I can't believe I have stayed the same this week. So pee's off. I can't believe one night off plan can do soo much damage!!

It's frustrating isn't it. Our bodies obviously have very slow metabolisms!! :(
Don't let it get you down - at least the scales aren't going up. But I can understand how pee'ed off you feel. Xx

Lynz I think a STS is fantastic, I can't even look at food without gaining a few pounds, if it was me I'd definately have gained 1-2lbs after a meal off plan x

I'm off plan this weekend not going mad but will commence Monday morning for 5 days hardcore before off plan for Christmas. However days when not got anything planned over Christmas I will have my packs, not ideal but better than scoffing.

There is a bottle of wine in the kitchen debating whether to open or not!!!

Thanks girls, just wish my losses were abit higher. But thinking about it I may be due on??

It's good that you didnt gain after a night off, dont get too down about it. If your losses are small every week then maybe you need to tweek the diet a bit? x

Back