Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

I need to go back to basics stop thinking I can have extra protein or substitute water for coffee.

Been off plan since Wednesday and I appear to of gained between 2lb - 4lb not she as TOTM.

So far I've been fairly sensible but am not low carbing at all just trying to be restrictive and have smaller portions.

Roll on Jan to set back on the journey x x

I'm relaxing about diet over Xmas, ate loads of Thorntons chocolates earlier and I dont even feel guilty about it as I know I will be back to 100% come January x

I'm relaxing about diet over Xmas, ate loads of Thorntons chocolates earlier and I dont even feel guilty about it as I know I will be back to 100% come January x

I'm trying to be relaxed about Christmas as well without falling into bad habits. We've got bowls of chocolate around the place Vue surprising kept away from them x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey lynzi, how are you? Good Christmas? Xx

Morning Sammy, had a lovely Christmas and really indulging on the food and drink but come 2nd Jan back on it 100% so not too concerned.

How is your Christmas? x x

Morning Sammy, had a lovely Christmas and really indulging on the food and drink but come 2nd Jan back on it 100% so not too concerned. How is your Christmas? x x

Yeah me too!! Very OTT on food and drink but am restarting tomorrow. I have nothing planned for New Years with little one anyway so seems daft me waiting any longer. Am gorging on leftovers today to get rid of them and also to make me sick of food before I start SnS! Xx

I have woke up this morning and put my jeans on they are tight (admittedly just out the wash) jumped on the scales and gained 10lbs!!

So back on SnS today even if just for a few days. x x

It's a horrible feeling isn't it. I can physically see the difference just by looking in the mirror! And it's daft because I would have given anything to have got to even this weight back in the summer!
Good luck today! I'll be with ya tomorrow to spur you on!! Xx

Restart the second of January is going to hard. . . Tonight has consisted of 1 bottle of white wine, steak and chips for tea follower by latte and baileys!!! Oh and half a Terry's chocolate orange!!!

I'm with you on the restart on jan 2nd. Not done too much damage I think but will be good to get it back under control.

Hey. What an inspirational diary.
I'm restarting today. I've decided not to wait till jan and just get on with it.

I will be following your journey in hope to get motivated and inspired.

M x

Bloody hell slim and happy I'm under abit of pressure now come January to be good x x

Good luck with your restart x x

Ha ha a little bit of pressure can only be good ;) I indulged in red wine and so much chocolate that I actually had to give it to my hubby to take away because I was feeling so sick!! But my mentality was 'quick quick shove it in my gob for tomorrow is all shakes'!! So daft! But did the trick, I do physically feel sick thinking about chocolate now (-am sure this feeling will wear off in 24 hours! Lol!) xx

Ha ha a little bit of pressure can only be good ;) I indulged in red wine and so much chocolate that I actually had to give it to my hubby to take away because I was feeling so sick!! But my mentality was 'quick quick shove it in my gob for tomorrow is all shakes'!! So daft! But did the trick, I do physically feel sick thinking about chocolate now (-am sure this feeling will wear off in 24 hours! Lol!) xx

I hear what you're saying.
Last night I was eating stuff I wouldn't normally eat just because it was my last day lol
Ridiculous.

I actually look forward to my porridge this morning.

M x

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in 2013.

44lb lost in 18 weeks. I know I will of had a substantial gain over Christmas but hope it will come off quickly especially with all you behind me.

As of the 2nd January I'm back with you all 100%.

Lots going on in the early part of 2014 to keep me focused and busy -
13th January - back at work after maternity leave.

15th March - best friends wedding where I'm bridesmaid.

End of June - holiday to Devon (my little boy will be nearly 3 years old so I need to be trim to keep up with him and do the activities)

December - Pre Christmas trip to Butlins.

New Year - going away to Bluestone with friends for New Year.

Thanks again all x x

It's a horrible feeling isn't it. I can physically see the difference just by looking in the mirror! And it's daft because I would have given anything to have got to even this weight back in the summer! Good luck today! I'll be with ya tomorrow to spur you on!! Xx

I soo know that feeeling lol bt wit a slight diff cz when i look bk at my smaller pix nw i cnt believe i used to think i was fat when nw i am huge compared to then...x

Back