Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

I think my head is in the right place so fingers crossed x

Got one litre bottle ready filled wit water...and had first cottage pie meal of day one was quite filling surprisingly and tasty...made it not so saucy....gd luck on day one hun n yh got a lift early mrning despite a late nite yday hehe with not much questions asked....x

Good luck for day 1, you know you can do it xxx

So far so good but I've just put a smartie in my mouth when my little boy passes it me without thinking!!!

Iv put a tiny amount of banana in me mouth coz it was prasad (religious) hopin tht wont do too much damage...:( bt other then that nt even that hungry kno its nt ketosis bt js think in me mind fed up of food espec since these past few days lolol...for the best reli nt complainin at all...gna av a hot shake out of the three that i have got left to drink tdai....xxx

Brilliant stuff lynzi, I would worry about the smartie, easily done!! I did it with some puréed apple while feeding my little one. I went mmmm open wide and stupidly put it in my mouth! Ha ha!! Xx

Day 1 complete. Other than the slip with the chip and the smartie it has been a pass.

Crispy chocolate shake
Hazlenut shake
Strawberry mousse
Chocolate & Hazlenut hot shake
3 litres

Thanks everyone one for your support x x

Iv put a tiny amount of banana in me mouth coz it was prasad (religious) hopin tht wont do too much damage...:( bt other then that nt even that hungry kno its nt ketosis bt js think in me mind fed up of food espec since these past few days lolol...for the best reli nt complainin at all...gna av a hot shake out of the three that i have got left to drink tdai....xxx

I've not heard of that religious practice before sorry for mt ignorance will have to Google but I'm sure a little won't do too much damage.

I've had a hot shake today and it's lovely x x

Brilliant stuff lynzi, I would worry about the smartie, easily done!! I did it with some puréed apple while feeding my little one. I went mmmm open wide and stupidly put it in my mouth! Ha ha!! Xx

Mmm mmm pureed fruit x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah mmmm - but also - er wtf! Lol - it's baby food!! Ha ha. I ate my baby's baby food! Even worse! Ha ha ha. What does this diet do to us hey!!

Well done on day one! Back in the game! Yeah Xx

Good on you for getting back on track straight after new year. I'm delaying until Monday when I'm back in the office so I'm away from the temptation of food for the first three days. Feels like a bit of a cop out but I'm out fri and sat night so I figure why make it hard on myself.

Hope you got off 2 a good start 2day - good luck! I did ok till tea time then ate too many bics - at least
I didn't finish the tin tho' (lol) I've asked hubby to put them in the boot of his car!

I've not heard of that religious practice before sorry for mt ignorance will have to Google but I'm sure a little won't do too much damage. I've had a hot shake today and it's lovely x x

Yaay well done for completing day one :)....ima
Hindu hun so we pray at hme once a week....its k...i wnted to av a hot one bt nva gt round to mkin one gna av one tmo doe a hot shake lol x

Anything tastes good when on this diet lol.

I can't believe I've done it. I'm starving and my tummy is rumbling but I did it. Day 2 here I come. I have a busier day tomorrow so should be abit easier.

Busy days always help! I'm busy today but it all slows down this weekend and have no hubby here this time for distractions either! I do however need to take down the decs! Keep meaning to but never get round to it!! It's Christmas forever!! Lol.

Have a good day xx

Back