Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Gd luck for weigh in ima sure r wil b gd even if ur nt in keto n u wil orbz get there tmo or day after :) ur doin reli gd hun n wt u had sounds yum x

Weigh in 4 days away, was hoping I'll be back at 14.12 (pre Christmas weight) but just had a sneeky look and scales this morning are reading 15.3!!!!!

Grr as I read some one say "I want to start battling some new fat"

You've still got 4 days and as long as they go down it doesn't matter. You're on the right path and doing the right thing. The overnight whoosh fairy might fly along too! Xx

I'm so jealous! I really wanted tuna today but we only had it in sunflower oil and I wanted to try my daughter with it, but they can only have it from spring water. Really fancied it though so I shall be getting some tomorrow to curb that craving! Yum yum!
Ooo hazelnut cookie - yum! Sounds like a good day to me ;)
Xx

How old do babies need to be before they can eat fish?

Aiming just for 4 packs today no protein etc x x

Neither of mine will touch fish but I tried them both with it when weaned at 6 months. Daughter is a fussy eater but my little one has always eaten same as us from 6 months x

How old do babies need to be before they can eat fish? Aiming just for 4 packs today no protein etc x x

They can have tuna in spring water. Think anything goes from 6 months except honey (can't have until one year due to a bacteria), citrus (too acidic) and whole nuts (choking).
Obviously fish is an allergen so they say to wait 3 days after introducing a new thing to check for reactions. And shellfish might be best to wait longer.

Well, today I've discovered she loves tuna! And she loves marmite! Definitely takes after me! I really wanted to share this news with hubby when he called tonight but we've had a little argument and now are on the blunt texts back n forth.

Hope you're ok hun Xx

You'd think I'd know that about fish with 2 kids but nope!! Thanks, I'm not a fan of fish but do want the kids to be into it.

Oh no Sammy hope you've telephone kissed up?

My little one is a fan banana custard and toast which is a killer to make and not eat.

I'm back at work Monday which is stressing me out abit even though I know it'll be great to be back. This week Molly is having settling in hours at nursery which are really testing me emotionally even though I know she will eventually enjoy it and I've been here before.

Also back at the end of November I was told I had a lump on my ovary which may require surgery. Well even though I expressed I wanted it removed as it looked suspicious they suggested another scan (this will be 4th). Well went for the scan yesterday and the lump is still there!! She was very cagey when I asked her if it had grown and was asking could I get in touch with my doctors once left I explained I was under a consultant to which she asks she would send the report up straight away. Grr grr I just want to know what's going on but don't have an appointment till 2 weeks time. The lump was 8cm back in November so I think from her reaction it's grown.

Anyway after waffling on, hope you all have a good day x x

Ah Lyndsey I remember you saying before about this. Why can't anyone just be straight and explain. I'm so sorry, this must be playing on your mind all the time.
Well done for sticking to this diet. It's hard enough when our lives are pretty straight forward. :( hugs Xx

Thanks Sammy.

Fell ok about it all but like you said just wish someone would give me a straight answer.

Well ketosis is here.

11.30am - Chocolate mousse
6.30pm - Cauliflour pizza
7.30pm - truffa bar

Will have a hot chocolate shake later.

Yay to ketosis.
I hope you find out soon what's going on.

How do you make cauliflower pizza? Xx

Food process 150g cauliflower then ping in the microwave for 4 mins, add an egg white, salt and pepper.
Give it 10 mins to cool down.

Then spread on non stick paper in a small circle shape.
Then bake in 200 for 10 mins ish.
Add 1 x babybel light, ham, mushrooms & onions then bake fur another 15 mins.

Its beautiful x x

Food process 150g cauliflower then ping in the microwave for 4 mins, add an egg white, salt and pepper. Give it 10 mins to cool down. Then spread on non stick paper in a small circle shape. Then bake in 200 for 10 mins ish. Add 1 x babybel light, ham, mushrooms & onions then bake fur another 15 mins. Its beautiful x x

Reli do wna try it out sumtime bt js cnt seem to get me head round hw it b like pizza lol even tho uv js put the recipe down lol determined to try it sum point...lol got loads of ideas lol hehe js decidin wt day to do what is hard nuf lol xx

Reli do wna try it out sumtime bt js cnt seem to get me head round hw it b like pizza lol even tho uv js put the recipe down lol determined to try it sum point...lol got loads of ideas lol hehe js decidin wt day to do what is hard nuf lol xx

I wasn't convinced that it would turn out but I was nicely surprised. x x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in tomorrow night #nervous

Today has been a good day food wise but I'm really starting to stress about going back to work Monday.

Also man I'm cold and I can't find my hot water bottle - fleecy PJs, thick socks, double duvet and heating on not cutting it.

Good luck for weigh in tonight sweetie!

My hubby sleeps naked, I have no idea how when I'm wearing thick socks and layers and layers!! It's sooooo cold!! Xx

Weigh in has taken place and I am please to say I'm pre Christmas weight again 14.12 :0)

We are now into new fat fighting territory.

I'm contemplating doing 3 packs and a meal but fear I may get carried away so I'm going to stick to 4 packs with the occasional day change.

Back