Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Thanks Sammy.

I can't have a gain this week so must work hard till then.

Stupid scales.

Me and both kids have a cold so were all feeling sorry for ourselves x x

:(
Yucky, I hate colds. Touchwood I've not been poorly since having Eden as I have no idea how I'd cope looking after her and feeling ill.
I hope you get the chance to wrap up warm and snuggle on the sofa! Xx

Luckily my cold isn't too bad just nice to have an excuse to snuggle.

Well been to see the consultant today and the mystery lump on my ovary is getting bigger still so it's got to come out. I got abit upset with the consultant so got to phone him tomorrow to give him the go ahead on booking me in. :(

Take care - keep posting - lots of support here x

Oh hun :(
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I hope they can get you booked in and have this sorted once and for all much sooner rather than later.
Big hugs xxxxxxxxx

It's my best friends wedding mid March and I go on holiday end of June so I've spoken to my consultant and he's happy to fit me in between these.

So now it's operation slim for operation x x

How much do you need to lose for the op? At least you know when it's going to happen and it's something you HAVE to lose weight for, so there's no dilly dallying. We're all here to help you stay on track and of course support you emotionally too. Hugs hugs and more hugs xxxxx

Good luck Hun, I hope it goes well. Main thing is to get yourself healthy before an op. Make sure you increase your calories before because your body will need them in order to heal properly.

How much do you need to lose for the op? At least you know when it's going to happen and it's something you HAVE to lose weight for, so there's no dilly dallying. We're all here to help you stay on track and of course support you emotionally too. Hugs hugs and more hugs xxxxx

I haven't got to loose any weight for the op but I want to as it will lessen the risk.

Thanks x x

Good luck Hun, I hope it goes well. Main thing is to get yourself healthy before an op. Make sure you increase your calories before because your body will need them in order to heal properly.

The surgeon has suggested increasing my calories to 1200 2 weeks before the op so I will follow the instructions x x

Ah I see, well let's get you on your way to a healthier slimmer you, ready for your friends wedding and in a better place physically for your op.
Xx

With being back at work in finding replying on other diaries hard as bit having much free time but I am following you all.

Today is going to be -
Crispy chocolate shake
Caffè latte warm
Truffa bar
Chocolate cookie SnS style

This week was only a 1lb loss but I'm at my normal sticking point so on with it.

As of tonight I'm going to start kettle bell work out x x

I know what you mean, I was so busy yesterday I didn't get a chance to go thru the diaries and suddenly it's like ahhhhh need to do a big catch up!! :)

Kettle bell work out sounds good! Go you xx

Luckily my cold isn't too bad just nice to have an excuse to snuggle.

Well been to see the consultant today and the mystery lump on my ovary is getting bigger still so it's got to come out. I got abit upset with the consultant so got to phone him tomorrow to give him the go ahead on booking me in. :(

that must have been tough - look after urself and keep posting here to keep on track and u'll be in a better place for the op - lots of support here for u!

Hey Hun, hope you are doing ok x how's the kettle bells going?

Still doing ok in regards to SnS and kettlebells going ok couldn't do it last night though as didn't realise I pulled all my tummy muscles.

I'm still reading all diaries and lurking just can't believe how much time work takes x x

Ooo ouch on the tummy muscles! I hope they heal up soon.

I hope you get the chance for a relaxing soak in the tub or something, sounds like you deserve it after your manic working week! :) Xx

Back