• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lyndsey's Slimfast Weight Loss Journey

Today is my first day of Slimfast...my first target which I would like to reach by Christmas is 14 stone which is 37lb.

A little bit of back ground
I'm 26 years old and have a little baby of 6 weeks old so now my mission is to get rid of my baby weight.
I have always been over weight and my life is one big diet. The best diet I have been on was Cambridge but now on maternity leave I can't afford £50 a week so slimfast seemed like the next best thing for me.

Any tips/receips or just chatting will be greatly appreciated.

x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya lindsey

Lovely to have you here. The board is pretty quiet unfortunately, but keep posting...hopefully we can get a few more regular posters before long x

I hope you and baby are doing well and make sure you keep your energy up for those sleepless nights xxx

hi lindsey
welcome to slim fast !!! im on day 5 and would like to lose as much as possible before our family holiday to spain at end of october !!! my tip is make sure u have 2 slim fast aday as i did`nt yesterday and ended up having a chocalate bar and 3 cheese straws so cross with my self !! good luck xx

you should be ok i have 5 children a 15 yr old and twins 13 yrs and twins 5years one of the 5yr old twins still dont sleep through and they are highly demanding slim fast has`nt effect my energy at all unlike other diets i have done in past im loving it so far xx

Hiya mini nice to see you.

I agree, I still seem to have plenty of energy on slim fast.

I haven't had any shakes due to various obstacles preventing me getting out to buy milk pmsl!!

However I have stuck to my calorie allowance for the day.

Good luck with your first day x