Lyndzi's Counting Them Calories Diary

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I've hopped over from the CD to CC as I am now ready to face food.

I am trying to stick to between 1300 - 1500 calories a day with combined exercise.

To day is Day 3-

B - Porridge & Banana
S - 3 x Fruit & Spice Oat Biscuits
L - Pitta, Feta, Chirizo & Humous
S - 2 x Rich Tea Biscuits
T - Tuna Pasta with Fennel & Radish Salad
S - Chocolate Mousse

= 1,491 calories

Good luck! If you have the willpower to do a food replacement diet, you should find this a walk in the park lol.

Bostik said:
Good luck! If you have the willpower to do a food replacement diet, you should find this a walk in the park lol.

Thanks, sometimes my problem when doing an eating food diet is I constantly think about food and once I start eating I can't stop.

But I have to do this, so I will stick to it.
x x

Maybe it'll help if you plan your day/weeks meals in advance? Then you know its all sorted and there's not a lot to think about.

Just had a black coffee and in the process of drinking a point of water then going for a jog...could be interesting as I'm no runner at all. x x

Bostik said:
Maybe it'll help if you plan your day/weeks meals in advance? Then you know its all sorted and there's not a lot to think about.

Thats not a bad idea, I always plan teas but never lunches.
Another problem I have is I'm currently on maternity leave and being at home is a killer. x

Enjoy the jog. I only started recently myself.

Oh yeah i find it so much harder to resist when i have a lot of time on my hands. I usually find a cup of tea helps the boredom hunger go for a while.

Black tea and sparkling water is my new food.
1 mile jog killed me but glad I did it feel fresh now.

Todays plan is joggers on and spend a day inside in the warm with my hubby and little boy :0)

Another good day :0)

Day 4 -
B Porridge made with water & banana
L - Egg white omlette with spring onion, bacon & mozzarella
T - Pizza & salad
S - 3 x rich tea biscuits & chocolate mousse

Exercise - 1 mile run

= 1450 calories

Legomom said:
Sounds like a fab day :) what's the egg White omelette like? Never tried one!

Thanks, my only down side of today was the pizza but that was because I forgot to put the meat in the oven!! But I still kept within my calories.

Egg white omlette tastes just like a normal one but healthier and about 20 per egg less.

Welcome and good luck! I love egg white omelettes, they go nice and fluffy! I usually use 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites. Like you said, saves a few calories and I think it's nicer. One medium egg is 65 calories, two medium egg whites are 35 calories for the both. So it only saves 35 calories but cuts out the fat and cholesterol that's found in the egg yolk, so I think it's worth it still.

Thank you. I miscalulated the calorie value of egg whites. I thought they were 45 calories each.

Thanks Shanny, hope you had a good weekend.

Another great day for me -
B - Porridge with plum and almonds
L - Bacon and Egg salad
T - Beef & Veg
S - 3 x Oat biscuits, 1 x highlights drink & 2 x rich tea biscuits

Day 6 -

I've been feeling really positive today and I'm under my calorie :0)
B - porridge made with water
L - slimfast shake
T - bbq pork & roasted veg with pesto sauce
S - 2 x Oat biscuits & 1 x chocolate mousse

Calories = 1200

Good job :)

Thanks Caroline.

Not had the best day today. No exercise and 1'700 calories and still hungry (grrrr!!)

New day tomorrow must stay focussed.

Back