Lyndzi's Counting Them Calories Diary

Thanks for your support all.

This weeks to do list is...
1) stick to on average 1300 calories a day
2) purchase kettlebell and dvd

Feeling a little off track at the moment I can only put it down to being back at work after 7 months and being poorly begining of the week. Need to get back in the zone!!

Off to read some other diaries for inspiration. x

NumNums said:
I might join you on the kettlebell and dvd when other half get's paid. Need to up my exercise!

When you feel ill it's easy to settle back into old comforts :(

I figure I can find 20mins 3 times a week, so need to do some exercise.

Yeah day complete
B - Wheatbixs
L - Tuna salad, Quavers & Banana
T - Salad pitta and half a small portion of chip shop chips
S - 2 x bourbons

Total calories - 1'280

Ok not the healthiest of days but within calorie range :0)

lyndzi76 said:
Yeah day complete
B - Wheatbixs
L - Tuna salad, Quavers & Banana
T - Salad pitta and half a small portion of chip shop chips
S - 2 x bourbons

Total calories - 1'280

Ok not the healthiest of days but within calorie range :0)

The best kind of day lol!!!

Its when u have days like that u r less likely to fall off wagon great to treat urself knowing u will lose weight at same time. Loving ur diary btw :)

sunnyrae said:
Its when u have days like that u r less likely to fall off wagon great to treat urself knowing u will lose weight at same time. Loving ur diary btw :)

Thank you, I really enjoy keeping a diary helps me stay on track. x

Sorry for my lack of input diary but with being back at work and looking after a 6 months old baby my free time has diminished some what.

My diet this week has not been very thought out but seems to of worked ok as I lost 2lb this week even worj TOTM. But still another 1lb to lose my gain from last week.

Great loss, well done.

Throw out all the temptations while you have the willpower!! Then do some exercise. I'm far more likely to eat well if I've worked out coz I don't want to waste all my hard work down the gym on a big mac!!! Hope you have good day :)

Just draw a line, say enough is enough and it's time for you to get back on the wagon. Remember all the reasons why you wanted to lose weight in the first place, they're still there, they're still your motivation.

Thanks both.

I'm back on it as of today.

Here's to a lighter me on Friday :0)

Will try to update my diary daily as I know it really helps keep me focused.

lyndzi76 said:
Thanks both.

I'm back on it as of today.

Here's to a lighter me on Friday :0)

Will try to update my diary daily as I know it really helps keep me focused.

Great attitude :)

Hi I'm here to follow, I've just posted a diary in the healthy eating section as that is what I'm doing although I'm cal counting to just keep me on track and not going mad as I'm used to having rules! Your doing great just wanted to say hi

Todays menu has been -
B - wheatbixs and banana
L - Ham sandwich & salad
T - Salad pitta & boiled potato
S - Minstrels

Total calories - 1'350

Back