Sarah's Diary!

Sorry lady, work got BAD, I needed to sit in my cave for a while!

How's life? What have I missed?!?!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There are quite a few of us "regulars" on the Cals forum away this week-end and have not been posting but it is generally a lot quieter than SW and WW forums. Well done on the great weight loss. Where are you staying in the Yurts - we have friends who hire them out at places like Glastonbury - very posh ones. :)

I remember it being really busy a few years ago and gradually getting quieter and quieter!

The yurts are in Devon, I've stayed at them before on a couple of school trips so I know it'll be lots of fun!

Sorry lady, work got BAD, I needed to sit in my cave for a while! How's life? What have I missed?!?! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi! No worries!

I've been in America for two months which I suppose is the biggest thing that's been happening... Oh and I got a teaching job too! So I suppose lots has been happening!

How are you?

Hi! No worries!

I've been in America for two months which I suppose is the biggest thing that's been happening... Oh and I got a teaching job too! So I suppose lots has been happening!

How are you?

Wow, that's loads!!! Where were you in America? I really need to see more of the states, bring on the lottery win, lol!!!

Congrats on the job too, is it close to home?

Same s**t different day for me, need to get some variety in my life, but feel like all I can focus on is losing weight. Hopefully as I get closer to normal the obsession will ease off. Xxx

Wow, that's loads!!! Where were you in America? I really need to see more of the states, bring on the lottery win, lol!!! Congrats on the job too, is it close to home? Same s**t different day for me, need to get some variety in my life, but feel like all I can focus on is losing weight. Hopefully as I get closer to normal the obsession will ease off. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was there for two months. A few days in San Fran, then a month teaching in New York State then three weeks travelling the west coast with my boyfriend - it was amazing and I didn't want to come home! Piled on a load of weight though!!

The job is a ten min walk from home so it's ideal although I'm not entirely sure I want to go into teaching anymore! It's a three month contract so I'll see how I feel at the end of it!

It does seen like losing weight takes over doesn't it?! It's all I can think about at the moment! You're doing so well!

So many people have second thoughts about teaching once they are qualified. I bet teaching in mew york was interesting! The good thing about teaching is that it's a hugely transferable skill. Give it three months and if it's def not for you then you're bound to find something else that's more your scene. Xxx

Hi again from the failure!

So seriously fed up with how I look and eat at the moment. I was doing well, although probably making allowances that I shouldn't have also.

Then I had a hen party and everything just went downhill. I seem to not be able to have a 'day off' and then get back on it.

I like calorie counting, there is a lot of freedom
With it. I got on well with slimming world but can't afford the meetings and I did find myself getting frustrated with the rules.

I start school on Thursday and kids start on Monday and whilst I would happily carry my summer on, I need this stable routine so that I can get back on track. If I know I have a good breakfast and then take lunch with me, I won't have time to snack and I'll be walking to and from
School each day.

I was getting into a nice routine of a bagel for breakfast, a wrap for lunch and soup for dinner and I will probably carry this on.

All my boyfriends before have been thin, and I suppose when I ate with them they would eat healthier. My boyfriend plays rugby and that is the only exercise he has. Other than that I would say he is pretty lazy actually and he is a big guy and we have both definitely got bigger.

My confidence is at an all time low now. My clothes are tight, if they fit at all, and I just feel really self conscious.

I need the routine and I think I'll be ok. I have a wedding coming up and my graduation too. Obviously these are both occasions where I may drink so I'm thinking of saying no drink until half term, apart from a glass of champagne at graduation.

I've asked my boyfriend to diet with me and he says he will but I know he doesn't when I'm not with him, and that demotivates me.

Anyway... Time to get back on track and I WILL start tomorrow.

I've just been reading about a girl who did 100 healthy days rather than the 100 happy days challenge and she lost 4 stone.

I'm thinking of trying this as I enjoyed the happy days challenge. Will probably use ********* for it and take one photo a day of my food and exercise and try to keep it going for 100 days. I know I will probably have days when I struggle but I think I need some accountability!

Yesterday went well despite a bloody stressful day and the potential to just comfort eat!

I'm doing the 100 healthy days challenge on ********* and so far it is keeping me going.

Was at about 1250 yesterday and will be similar today.

I started at school today and just had an inset day but it got me into the timings of things and realising that I am going to be hungry! Breakfast at 7, lunch at 12 and dinner at 7 doesn't suit me so I will need some healthy snacks which I can just pick at. I will pop to the supermarket on the weekend and make sure I have everything I need!

I am exhausted!!! Was in school at 7:30 to try to get a bit of my class sorted before our INSET day started. We had an outdoors team building day and made fires etc. did some planning and more room sorting and my pedometer shows 4 miles walked just in school!

I took breakfast but forgot to eat it. Then had my antibiotics, paracetamol and ibuprofen and then was almost sick an hour later. Took me ages to work out that I hadn't had breakfast!

I took lunch but we made pizzas in an outdoor cob oven so I couldn't say no. But not havin breakfast kind of covered that, along with the walking.

I'll have soup tonight but may hve a chocolate bar or something as I have plenty of calories left :)

Ended up having fajitas and a piece of rocky road on the Friday night but they were healthy ones. I wasn't able to accurately calculate the calories but if had plenty left over so it should have been fine!

Yesterday I was under calories again and had breakfast biscuits, my usual wrap lunch and soup for dinner. Had some maple syrup and bacon popcorn and some chocolate as a treat.

I did a mid week wi yesterday and had lost 8lb although for some reason I marked it as 7. I realised last night so weighed again this morning and I'm now down 11lb!

So, I lost the 10lb and put it on again over the last month so am very pleased that it has joe gone plus another 1lb. Phew!

Onwards and downwards now!

Back