Lynne: Low Carb Fan

Totally agree with you and loving the 'blind' comment, so best not to go there. I know lots of people who lc secretly because people are so negative about it.

Crisps are my weakness too. I've read a lc crisp recipe somewhere. It's basically thinly sliced salami baked until crispy. Must give it a try.

Well done on the scales going down despite the blips. You must be doing something right x.

Crisps are my weakness too. I've read a lc crisp recipe somewhere. It's basically thinly sliced salami baked until crispy. Must give it a try.

It's the crunchy stuff I miss, and somehow celery just doesn't cut it :) Let's both try this weekend and compare, Busy? Apparently they are really lush if you sprinkle parmesan over them...

It's the crunchy stuff I miss, and somehow celery just doesn't cut it :) Let's both try this weekend and compare, Busy? Apparently they are really lush if you sprinkle parmesan over them...

Talking about crunchy stuff!! - I've had a revita today.....seem to be all craving the same stuff - weird??!! I'm on for trying the crisps.

Put those yucky bran things aside, girl! They will only bloat you - and anyway it's like chewing cardboard.

Try the salami crisps, or some pork scratchings - i have two bags in the house for those moments :)

Oh salami crisps are lovely,sometimes in the evening them and also cheese crisps and have them with a glad of (shush) wine.

Attachments

• 1377270366708.jpg
    1377270366708.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 28
Hi, I went on that blog she also has cheesy bacon chips with a spicy dip...I reckon you could make them with celeriac instead.of potato.

Put those yucky bran things aside, girl! They will only bloat you - and anyway it's like chewing cardboard.

Try the salami crisps, or some pork scratchings - i have two bags in the house for those moments :)

Suuuuuuuse I no eat pork! Ha ha

For sure, celeriac fab as alternative. I found her blog via p interest.com (FANTASTIC app/website with tons of ideas on EVERYTHING). I said it in caps cause on more than one occasion it saved my life (well, not literally).

My courgette chips were a flop (and didn't deserve a picture). I got impatient and turned the heat up to 140C (should be 110C) and they burned :(. Tried some burnt offerings but they were too bitter. So will make some more later but will have to do something else to tale my mind off them while I wait. Going to pin her bacon cheese oven chips now.

Last edited:
I am just over 3lbs away from getting under 200lbs. This is exciting. I hope I manage it soon, though I think I might find it a little tricky owing to having visitors for two weeks (2 for 2 days and one for 2 weeks). But he is trying to lose weight, so if I get him low carbing, he might not be such a distraction, LOL!!!

Hi!

Here to follow, I've started today. Well actually I haven't started at all as I've not eaten yet lol.

I tried courgette chips a few years ago and couldn't get them to cook in the oven. They went wrong everytime. I saw a recipe to microwave them. They came out perfect.

Hi MrsE13, I was originally a missE17 :) I hope you enjoy your new way of eating and thanks for the microwave tip :D

Hi Susie, I have lost a little tiny bit more. Its weird, my legs feel weird because they are slimmer, so my shorts sort of flap about my legs and I can cross my legs easier too ROFL. -Simple pleasures ;)

Sorry, not much to report diet-wise. Not being totally good on the diet, with visitors here. Got a tablet and I have put the mimimins App on it. Gradually learning my way around it. Slight increase in weight. Hopefully can undo the damage after guests leave. Hi to all, take care all :wavey:

Morning Lynne, well done on the losses and getting near to 200s, you will be there in no time! Keep up the good work girls and it will be more than just your legs you see improvements in :)

Back