Total Solution Lynne will be thin in 2016 - new start, new life, new diary!

Yes pretty good going for 2 days!

Thanks sleek chick!

Another 2lb down this morning. Weighed 12st 3lb this morning. That's 6lb in 3 days!

That's fantastic!! This diet is self motivating haha :)

Hi Lynne, fantastic start and many congratulations xx

Another 2lb down today - that's 8lb since 1st Jan. Unfortunately I had a bad day today and had 2 shortbread biscuits, a piece of fudge and about half a bar of dark chocolate so will probably have a gain tomorrow. But I'm just going to put it behind me and get back on track tomorrow!

Wow 8lbs that's amazing.:)
Good luck with getting back on it tomorrow. We all have slip ups but getting back on it is what counts.

Hi Lynne. I'm sure we'll all have a bad day sooner or later so try not to worry about it. I think I read somewhere it helps if you drink plenty of water to flush it through

Fab Lynne! :) Yup, get back on plan and in a couple of days it'll be gone again.

Great weight loss Lynne x

How are you doing lynne?

Hi Lynne, hope you're back on track xx

Lynne! Hey! It's taken me ages to realise that Minimins was back up and running so today is my first day back here. Wow, such big news! So you're getting married? Sorry if that's a daft question but you said in your thread that you had a wedding coming up, I wasn't sure if that meant your own wedding!
I'm still clinging on, glad to see you are, too :) I've been sticking with Slimming World but I still like the Exante shakes so I tend to have a day of shakes (ha!) once a week just to keep the metabolism going. Last November was my lowest weight of 9st7lb but after that life went crazy, I went off plan, stopped exercising which until then I was doing almost daily. So as of the 1st of this month I'm back. I haven't weighed since...I dread to see those numbers. So I'm giving myself a chance to catch up a little and get back into routine.
So please post and throw everything at your diary and at me :) I'm happy to support you and I know we can do this!

Back