Lynn's first weigh in

Thanks Tange
I got bit upset because i should NOT have gone on the scales this morning at home and said i lost nearly a stone, but after all it is going down. I wont be going on scales at hoome anymore that is the number 1 rule for me from now on then i cannot get disheartened, but i am happy now, sitting down thinking about it, at least it did not go up, good luck everyone else.
xxxxx

Thank LS.I know its just be being silly, but i do feel better now, just had some Thai Chilly soup with Tabasco, wow that did give it a kick i loved that, its weird that these taste sooo much better with an added ingrediant.

OH is making me go on the exercise bike every night..lol, he has had to cut it down so i can reach the pedals me being a short arse..hehe

Nice one mate, I knew you'd do well! I hope I lose that much... getting quite nervous about it now!
x

Very well done on your loss:party0011: thats a great start.

Well done missus...the time will fly. I had the same amount to lose as you and I've taken my goal tonight with only 3lbs left to go. It'll fly by :D

Woohoo!! That is incredible!! I used to weigh myself at home too, but they always say I've lost far more... toooo disappointing at weigh-ins!! Keep on the programme and the weight will be gone in no time!! A x

well done mrs you should be very proud of yourself, im doing the same and throwing out the scales, have just been torturing myself this week. xx

Well Done Lynn!!

Keep at it huni!

Laura
xx

Well done that is a great start. Be proud of yourself you got through the first week WELL DONE!

I am not using my scales EVER!! maybe give them to a friend or family to keep while your doing this so you never get tempted. I know I can become a slave to them so I have given them to my mum!

Right must go to shop and buy ice, Tabasco sauce and some bottles of water to carry EVERYWHERE!!

Thanks everybody for your kind and encouraging words, today i am happy with the loss, my mate who is on ll says its really good for a start and it will go up and down but im sure to lose a stone a month.
I think because my oh lost 11lb on his first weigh in i was thinking i will be the same, but he is a man and they do get it easy grrrr...lmao

Hi Lynn

Your friend is right - if the plan is followed - you will lose a stone a month.

It's very frustrating, the rate that men lose - so yes, don't base your expectations on hubbys results. It is, I am certain, one of life's most unfair injustices - the rate that men lose weight! Booger them!!! :D :D :D

Hahaha - don't be silly. It's the joy of a well lit changing room, an expensive dress (I'll never afford) and a good angle!! Lol. Hehe xx

Back