lynns road to happieness

lonleymum

hi guys well i joined today after a rough few years and alot of eating i was in a unhappy place and now im at a stage i need to loose weight to be happy again . i have my first weigh in next tuesday and have aimed to loose 2lb .... i really hope i can loose the weight to get to my target weight . i wish everyone LUCK in there own weight loss too xxxx:)

lonleymum said:
hi guys well i joined today after a rough few years and alot of eating i was in a unhappy place and now im at a stage i need to loose weight to be happy again . i have my first weigh in next tuesday and have aimed to loose 2lb .... i really hope i can loose the weight to get to my target weight . i wish everyone LUCK in there own weight loss too xxxx:)

Good luck Lynn and welcome aboard! X

Good luck Lynn xxx

thanks guys today has been really hard i have not had a breakfast lunch or dinner but have picked i feel pretty low

thanks guys today has been really hard i have not had a breakfast lunch or dinner but have picked i feel pretty low

Shame you're not feeling too happy!! I had a very similar experience tonight...really didn't feel like the dinner I made earlier so literally binned it then ended up eating toast and cheese and a cupcake...annoyed with myself! However I've learned my lesson that if I don't eat my meals I will want to pig out.

Just draw a line under today and get back on it tomorrow. I often find if I plan my food in advance it helps keep me on track. Hope your spirits lift soon x

thanks i suffer with depression and my eldest daughter has behaivour problems and they play a massive part of my eating rubbish ..

I would imagine all of these things play a big part for you. Don't be too hard on yourself, you sound like you have a lot to see to! Stay on here for support, you'll get there a little bit at a time. I guess I understand a little the stress you have with your daughter, I work with children who have behavioural difficulties, and it can be very challenging, I guess this takes its toll you. Like I said use this forum for support, most people are really great and give good advice x

Heya... I used to suffer with depression pretty bad (for years!) and it is really hard... especially when you have kids to care for on top of battling the black curtain. Are you getting support from your doctor/organisation or anyone else? hypnotherapy and getting really mentally active was what helped me in the end. I had to really build myself up to it but slowly i was able to go back to college and now im at uni. I never ever saw myself getting here when only 3 or so years ago i wouldnt go outside the house! i know it doesnt feel like it when you are on a low ebb but it is worth reaching out and taking any help available to you because you are totally worth the effort and it may pay off hugely. I spent 15 yrs at the mercy of it and even wondered if i had bi-polar tendancies at times. Its a bugger because when you are that low it never feels like it can get better and you blame yourself for that but in order to get over it, you need to do the opposite. grab all the help you can... whether you know it or not, you can totally get passed it. i now know that the weight is a problem but losing it wont be what makes me happy. what makes me happy is they way i am learning to like myself regardless of my looks/body/personality or past or current situation (still getting there but its working). you can so do it!!!

Hi lynn, just saw your diary now but I started this week too . (tuesday) . Your story sounds similar to mine . I am 47 ,have two kids (girl 17,boy 15) girl has autism so the last seventeen years have been up and down for me too . I also suffer from depression . Its a buggar because its so hard to loose the weight on medication . I also found out recently i have thyroid problem . BUT i am in a good place now (therapist has really helped)and am going to tackle this weight. lets keep in touch and support each other when the going gets rough.
I am finding I cant use my points at the moment . make sure you are having your three good meals though and it really stops the urge to pick and binge. Also keeping off the sugary things as much as poss helps me too. onwards and downwards girl . talk soon.. ps real name is breda but because of my rolls and being small iuse michillin woman !!!!!!!!
I am finding

Back