M-Mouse's Droppings

some homemade broccoli and cauli soup!
That's a novel way of ensuring some peace and quiet (leastwise I'd not want to sit next to you after that!! haaaaa!)

Friday PP. Interesting idea, but wouldn't work for me as the official weigh in would be on the wrong scales - the weekend scales! I used to like Sunday PP too as I found it helped with my often being "fanciful" on a Sunday!

OH brought me back some more philly (must check date). And some Tesco value cottage cheese - I've missed that!

His food yesterday in UK.
B: chocolate eclairs (reduced to £1 - who could resist!)
L: pasty and cornish pasty (visiting butcher friend)
D: fish and chips

I wonder whether he'll get on the scales this morning?

At least he can be good now he's back! Did he have to tell you about it :)

I went through the till receipts with a toothcomb... I actually quite like hearing about what other people eat! I use Allan Carr's technique and visualise and pity their arteries ;)

I must admit I do look at what other people eat and experience a certain amount of envy at what they seem able to pack away.

Do you examine people's trolleys at the queue at the tills too? I never can resist then checking out the person's size!

Have a lovely weekend!

Do you examine people's trolleys at the queue at the tills too? I never can resist then checking out the person's size!

Have a lovely weekend!

Ooh yes! I had a conversation with the youngster on the checkout last weekend - saying that if I worked there I would look at what people had bought and think about who I would like to go home with most - to which she replied that she wouldn't be coming home with me due to the big bag of sprouts in my trolley :D

Sprouts, bluuuurgh

My supermarket is mostly beer and pizza buying students, you can tell who is about to cook for a date but thats about it.

Asda near work is far more interesting but I find the big store stressful so avoid it as much as poss.

Hope alls well.

All is well thanks Jayys. Food is good and still maintaining, although it is an effort - and always will be. I will PM you.

Morning Mouse and Jaqys - hope all is well with you both,

x

Oh you poor thing you! haaaa! I have to admit to quite enjoying the work I'm doing this week for the new partner - he's very high maintenance, and my usual people aren't getting a look in.

You can always email me mousey... :)

Gosh that's worse than me... yesterday I was dragged out for (Chinese) lunch by a colleague fed up of seeing me doing all this unpaid OT - I couldn't relax without my computer screen to check whether he'd emailed a further 10 tasks!

Holiday tonight - can't say that I'm prepared, mentally or any otherwise, but it'll be nice to have a break I'm sure once I'm there.

x

Ahem - I only disappear at weekends and Mondays! :D

Morning - Jo, Sarah, Topaz, everyone! not disappeared just not foruming so much! Still enjoying conso but very much having to work at it! Still nice to be able to have a little of what I fancy from time to time¬

hello mouse... it's very nice typing to a nice mouse, having hopefully evicted those less nice ones from my country pad (and, particularly, its kitchen cupboards!!)...

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve... I'm so much fatter than when you last saw me though! <note to self: find BIG jumper!>

Mmm we had one brought in the other day :-( Luckily DD came to the rescue! I am looking forward to Christmas Eve too - and I may well be in a big jumper too :) I mustn't forget the fig jam!

Back