M-Mouse's Droppings

god yeah ive probably lost a good 20 stone over the years ...how annoying when it finds its way back grrr

Shame we can't lose it and then use a kind of freeze function to stay there. One thing I have done which helps though - no more buying clothes with elasticated waists (appart from PE kit).

yep this time as i go down a size im giving the jeans away i refuse to go back there again

thats brill- recipes great too :D

better get cooking then hadnt you :D

I said that re clothes, and I hung on in there... for a few years... but now I'm back in larger clothes (boo hoo! no time to look for emoticon!)

doing it now. anything else?

all your planned food? whats for tea?

omg really its only 4o clock!!!! you chould have some chicken ;)

I am feeling really chuffed with myself that I've not had any chicken today:D I'm going to have my crumble with a greek yoghurt topping and some more water - determined to STS from WI 2 weeks ago, this Monday! 2 down yesterday (thanks to your water!!) I have a 750 ml water bottle so am trying to have 4, plus tea and coffee!!

Will make some of that pumpkin bread tonight for tomorrow, although the proportions are wrong - 9 tbspns of otbran and 9 tbspns of wheatbran!! I may make a cutdown version.

good keep that water going. Ive had 3 litres today just at work. had half a litre at home this morning, 3 black coffees and one tea. :)

hi mouse ive had a crap day its TOTM and im feeling rubbish but all in all im ok and i shouldnt really moan ,has there are a lot more people struggling !!!!!!!!!

Back