M-Mouse's Droppings

oh yeah in her leather trews xx

- makes you wonder why I'm hanging around here really :)

hi mouse hope ur ok lovley !!!!!!!!

Hiya Jet - yes I'm fine thanks - plodding on! feeling quite irritable because I am working this week whilst OH and kids are off:( It'a ok but they come in at 7 after a day out and want feeding and oh feeds them all kinds of crap while they are out!
how are you doing honey?

hey there mouse wot are they like , men and there diet's and feeding the children rubbish , glad ur ok !!!!!!

;) How is your sexy butt this morning Kim xxx

lol at the men feeding them crap mines the same moans that they dont eat right then comes in with packets of malteesers for them ...if he does them food it will be a mcds or crisps and chocolate and that can be twice a day

having my 'boob job' next week - i wonder how much a milk duct weighs? maybe i can persuade him to suck a bit of lard out of my tummy at the same time :)

lol at the men feeding them crap mines the same moans that they dont eat right then comes in with packets of malteesers for them ...if he does them food it will be a mcds or crisps and chocolate and that can be twice a day

They are all the same! He once bought them over a tenner's worth of sweets at the cinem - pick and mix!!

a tenners worth pick and mix probably wasnt much nowdays ...but then that would of been tea for my lot if OH had taken them

I'm sure my moving to France, and being forcibly removed from Woolworth's pick and mix counter, contributed to their demise :-(

white mice.... i was given a bag of white mice yesterday (my favourite) and ive given them away :) yey me x

brown mice - now that would be a different story for me! I used to love fruit salads and those lovely jelly snakes - so much nicer than the haribos of today.

Mouse good luck with your surgery. X

Lucky for me most sweets have gelatin in them, so not vege friendly. I currently have 3 boxes of lindt chocolate from my students, in my office... Unopened!

Mouse good luck with your surgery. X

Lucky for me most sweets have gelatin in them, so not vege friendly. I currently have 3 boxes of lindt chocolate from my students, in my office... Unopened!

Wow, that i what I call self control! I am quite fussy about fruity sweets but chocolate I love and once I start.........I haven't had any proper chocolate since I was Dukanised in August -just the odd bit of non sugar chocolate. Wow the sugar free shells from Boots taste just like the Guylane ones! I just love the brown stuff! (I do have this theory that if you have some in your possession you are better off scoffing the whole lot in one go rather than picking at it every day - but if you can leave it alone that is fantabulous!)

Back