M-Mouse's Droppings

It's true that forbidden tastes and textures really do taste GOOD when you just have a little!

I feel better for having confessed :D

Hi Kim/Manda;)

Hope you're all OK?

On the forbidden stuff tasting good, I had (allowed) pasta yesterday and really didn't think much of it. I think I'll have to come back off conso and try it again:(.

Still your forbidden stuff sounds much nicer:). Glad you enjoyed!

Hi Laura. It must really be quite scary on conso, especially when you see how people seem to go off the rails a bit! I had a very enjoyable blip - jsust a shame I didn't hold off the pastries as otherwise wouldn't have been that bad, ut I almost get into the mentality that I have strayed so I may as well stray big time:D

I think Vicky's suggestion of drinking a sea-load of water yesterday has washed though a couple of the pounds so I will try the same today! All I can think about at the moment is cauliflower mash - I saw it mentioned on Sona's diary and I don't think I will rest easy until I have some:) just not sure what to put in it!

Hope you're ok - not too worried/stressed.

Glad the water has helped kimmy ;)

cauli mash i would put a little from frais in or some x/l phil ?

Glad the water has helped kimmy ;)

cauli mash i would put a little from frais in or some x/l phil ?

Mmm I have some light philly with sweet chilli - might push the boat out and put some of that in - the fat isn't much different to the extra light. Oh - the only problem being that I am having week of PP :) perhaps I will have it tomorrow if the other 2 has gone!

Lol yes the cauli will be a problem then! oh i love sweet chilli

Boil the cauli.

Mash with a small dollop of creme frais and add salt/lpeper mmmmmm

Boil the cauli.

Mash with a small dollop of creme frais and add salt/lpeper mmmmmm

Thanks Bren.

How can I be gettting so excited at the thought of cauliflower? what is wrong with me? today might just morph from a PP to a PV!

Lol its veggie cravings lol

lol. i know! but you do crave your veg on pps dont you. i missed tomatoes more than anything!

you guessed right!

Far too much... 2 to 3PPs maximum...

Ooh so if I carry on today as PP I can have my caulimash tomorrow:D

I am just so desperate to do an official WI on Monday and be at least the same as I was the week before!! - which I suppose is a good thing, compared to the old days of losing weight and then gaining at an alarming rate but not doing anything about it.

Hey that would be a good thread - 'how much total weight have you lost over the years!!' I have probably lost more than my current body weight!!

god yeah ive probably lost a good 20 stone over the years ...how annoying when it finds its way back grrr

Back