M-Mouse's Droppings

Oh HOney - O do hope they get your stomach probs sorted as best they can and as soon as they can! cant be much fun at all.
what are you having tonight have you decided?

Oh HOney - O do hope they get your stomach probs sorted as best they can and as soon as they can! cant be much fun at all.
what are you having tonight have you decided?

Um, one of the chicken dishes if they can do it without the cheese (depends on how much prep they actually do in house) or if not a caesar salad.

Not going back to the hospital until March.

is that the gorgonzola one? they were pretty good on saturday my friend asked for no mushrooms and they did that!
Oh thats a long time :(

and take the 'wasting away' as a compliment tonight hon you have done so well xxx

is that the gorgonzola one? they were pretty good on saturday my friend asked for no mushrooms and they did that!
Oh thats a long time :(

and take the 'wasting away' as a compliment tonight hon you have done so well xxx

Well yes but wasting away is a little far fetched by any stretch of the imagination!

Did you realise your bum pills had turkey rhubarb in - just in time for Xmas!

I had two per day for three days this time before any action:D

Absolutely... comments from others are awkward. I know I THINK I feel other people's eyes on me and what I'm eating, but they maybe aren't even looking. As I'm overweight at the moment, I'm even more self conscious and wonder whether people wonder, seeing me eating diet fodder as per usual, what's going on...

I never minded people telling me I was wasting away mind... and even yesterday my sister told me that she thought I looked older thinner... (I of course only heard the THINNER word...)

It must be hard though when it's

You not finish the post Jo?

i know! me bumbarb??? least i cant taste it. you think your toilet trouble has something to do with your stomach?

Jo - older thinner? -like this? http://www.minimins.com/general-weight-loss-discussion/178998-bottom-v-face.html

Mmm I think so - they've not really looked at that end - my GP rather delicately called it the 'bottom end' yesterday:D

- and yes the gorgonzola chicken. It's a shame they don't do steak as I am heartily sick of chicken and the last time Ihad fish there it was really overcooked and tasted frozen..

I know i would have preferred steak too.In fact i think i would just ask for the sauce with the salad (i picked out the onions and pepper and tomatoes!) that was lovely!

I know i would have preferred steak too.In fact i think i would just ask for the sauce with the salad (i picked out the onions and pepper and tomatoes!) that was lovely!

Mmm I almost feel hungry!! What I would really like is one of those light pizzas with salad but I dust don't want to put on this week, adn I have got the weekend away!
Mum is about to arrive any minute with homemade chocolate birthday cake.

I love you Kim and everything but Choc cake :( how can you resist. Ill be very proud of you if you do babes . mmm pizza please dont get me started, thats my first meal when i get to goal. One carby meal per day for me :D

I love you Kim and everything but Choc cake :( how can you resist. Ill be very proud of you if you do babes . mmm pizza please dont get me started, thats my first meal when i get to goal. One carby meal per day for me :D

'I can resist anything except temptation'

:D dont even look at the menu when you get there - thats the worst mistake :(

No i had to sit next to my friend who ordered the pasta chicken carbonara bubbling with melted cheese. I managed. Just concentrate on your food xxxxx

No i had to sit next to my friend who ordered the pasta chicken carbonara bubbling with melted cheese. I managed. Just concentrate on your food xxxxx

Ooh I can almost smell that just reading that.......

I'm in the office tomorrow but back home Friday ready for my quick getaway at 4.

well be good you - ill be expecting a text later to see what you have been up to :D
enjoy whatever you decide ill still love you xxx

well be good you - ill be expecting a text later to see what you have been up to :D
enjoy whatever you decide ill still love you xxx

Awww xxx will do. Mother still not arrived with the ruddy cake - you just can't get the service these days - just as well I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY -
I'M NOT!:D

well done for being so good last night :) proud of you!

Back