M-Mouse's Droppings

ooh sounds lovely - can i come?

No sorry - because the family wouldn't get a look in because I would want to spend all night nattering to you!
x

ah yum - i voted for the winner. gorgonzola does it every time :D

No sorry - because the family wouldn't get a look in because I would want to spend all night nattering to you!
:( next time then lol

Come to Paris then. There are lots of Pizza Vesuvio's here! (Dunno if it's the same chain, or just a popular name for Italian restos!)

All this talk of pizza - I hope I can survive my trip to Prezzo tomorrow without having one!!
luckily no one had pizza when i went on sat. they did have that garlic bread with caramelised onions though while i sat with my chicken wings (wouldnt recommend them) should have gone for a cheese starter. the main of the chicken gorgonzola was ok - the best bit was getting the salad and smothering it in the cheesy sauce :) 2 of my friends has the pollo carbonara looked yummy!

luckily no one had pizza when i went on sat. they did have that garlic bread with caramelised onions though while i sat with my chicken wings (wouldnt recommend them) should have gone for a cheese starter. the main of the chicken gorgonzola was ok - the best bit was getting the salad and smothering it in the cheesy sauce :) 2 of my friends has the pollo carbonara looked yummy!

Oh I love that garlic bread with the onions on top.

I have almost forgotten what cheese tastes like!!

LOL - i had some lovely peys d'anglais or something like that - very much like camembert - on top of roasted aubergine last night. my favourtie meal at the moment!

LOL - i had some lovely peys d'anglais or something like that - very much like camembert - on top of roasted aubergine last night. my favourtie meal at the moment!

OMG I adore camembert - and I like aubergines too - that sounds absolutely delicious!! I don't know what I am going to have tonight - probably a chicken breast or something ground-breaking like that:D My eating has been a bit erratic over the last week or so so I probably haven't eaten enough for a decent loss.

Are you on PP today??? :(
im having pork belly fried in chilli oil with cabbage/spinach i think x
then 30 mins cross trainer !

lol you need to eat!

I know I know. I have never known another diet where you don't feel at all hungry! Sometimes I have a fancy for something and if I can't have tht I'd raather not bother - even though I know it's bad.

I have put a big fat turkey leg in the oven now - then upstairs to wrap parcels for my baby's birthday tomorrow.

awww - how old tomorrow? and thats ketosis for you - probably why people lose weight on low carb diets!

on top of roasted aubergine last night!
Can you tell me how you do this please? I love my Moroccan friend's roasted aubergine but she uses oil... lots of it.

Back