M-Mouse's Droppings

Morning darling x are you dressed yet?

i was i think ;) im not dressed now though ;) morning!!!!

morning xx

hey tan - your weight loss is amazing!!!

Yes, weigh in tomorrow! Was reading the induction section of the book last night again and they have a recipe for a breakfast shake - but it calls for a scoop of whey powder - isn't that the stuff the body builders buy from the health food shop in those great big containers? Don't think I could carry one of those back to the car and tbh I think I'd be a bit emnbarrassed to buy it:D

Food today

B - cheese omlette & bacon
L - Mum's so a roast probably - I will just have some meat and a bit of veg
D - Depends on what I have at Mum's.

lol order it off internet!
im having chorizo and pork sossies and egg, lunch/dinner lamb shank in mint gravy with green beans!

well Kim whatever it was that was stalling you obviously isnt, im looking for a good loss from you tomorrow x

oh yes good luck hun we are all waiting to see !!!

Oh heck, I'm so hungry - and wi tomorrow - and all your expectations!! (I feel as though I have the weight of the world on my shoulders :) hey that's my problem!!) Think I need some tuna and egg mayo :)

Last edited:
Good luck with your WI tomorrow!

Hey Sarah, how're you doing hon?

Heya :) I'm good thanks - in the low carb "zone" aka "the not quite dukan zone :D"....

Oh heck, I'm so hungry - and wi tomorrow - and all your expectations!! (I feel as though I have the weight of the world on my shoulders :) hey that's my problem!!) Think I need some tuna and egg mayo :)

I'm totally peckish this weekend too :S...strange isn't it - week was ok...guess I haven't been busy enough :)

good luck with WI we're all crossing fingers for you xxx

me too x

Back