M-Mouse's Droppings

veal??? meatloaf? use as normal not sure. A ragu would be nice. meatballs?

hi guys - swamped at work and just having a short break while I eat. I don't understand your signature vicky... 0.12 lb lost???
Great to see your menus girls... (I'll carry on looking elsewhere for healthiness then! haaaaa!! where's your veggies Vick?!!)
I see you're switching to g+T... isn't it v+diet coke you used to recommend? Leastwise I tell everyone to drink that now!

Good luck this afternoon Vick... and see you all next week if not before
x

Jo - veg rocket and celeriac :) yes g and t i fancy tonight LOL.
Ive lost 12oz! my scales are v accurate :D
thanks Jo xxx

veal??? meatloaf? use as normal not sure. A ragu would be nice. meatballs?

I suppose I will just use it like mince. I bought an A cookery book and that has a recipe for burgers with a cheesy middle - I might make those!

Water, not wine/gin. You would like my homemade sloe gin if you are a gin drinker!

What scales do you have Vicky? Not convinced mine are that accurate (now that sounds like a rubbish excuse!!)

Have a good weekend Jo.

The meatballs in a ragu sounds good. Rest of family can also have fresh bread and mash with there's?!

Have a good weekend Jo.

Oh and Vicky I've just had 3 d/coke and vodka. Rumour has it low carb?

Bren
X

Oh and Vicky I've just had 3 d/coke and vodka. Rumour has it low carb
even better bren its NO carb!

Water, not wine/gin. You would like my homemade sloe gin if you are a gin drinker!
im not drinking water on a friday night after ive been to solicitors re divorce and am feeling sick cos little wire haired dachs in the pound near me and no one claimed her. plus i have some homemade sloe gin :D

What scales do you have Vicky? Not convinced mine are that accurate (now that sounds like a rubbish excuse!!)
[/QUOTE]Salter 9131 Body Analyser Scales - Home & Garden - Home - Bathroom - Salter 9131 Body Analyser Scales - UK Surplus.com surplus new stock, wholesale stock, cheap notebook computers, cheap laptops, cheap digital cameras, cheap mp3 players, stock bouhgt

yey :) but you can see water weight. mine was up to 51.8 this morning usually around 50 lol

M-mouse cant be as bad as when I got mine and it was 10lbs different.

Hope they weigh you lighter :D The more accurate the better fun the pre-post loo weighs will be ;)

Well according to my scales I have lost 2 1/2 pounds 'during transit' this morning, having weighed before and after!! Will see if that is still reflected in the morning!! I always knew I was full of c**p:)

Now, do I get out the packet of antipasta meats that is begging me to eat it? I think I will try and leave until later.

woop Kim thats fantabulous :) :D
eat em if you want to thats what they are there for :)

I'll believe it when I see it if it is still off tomorrow - very hit and miss, weighing before and after, in all my clothes, and after having eaten breakfast and lunch!! - and verging on - no, totally obsessive!! I need to be in the office I think!!

I think counting my veggies properly - weighing instead of guessing cups is making a big difference - before it seemed so little it hardly seemed worth cooking it!! REally enjpying them now, and I have started on 5l of water mark II!!!

I hate going to the drs and being weighed as usually its after a meal fully clothed im last time i was 6lb heavier

mm theres a plan next time !!!
shall try that one , prehaps they dont believe me

mm theres a plan next time !!!
shall try that one , prehaps they dont believe me

Aw hon, that would be very mean - but wouldn't put it past them if they are anything like my surgery. Maybe my surgery just aren't into weighing and stuff - not even noticed scales in the gp room, just a chocolate moose that I always notice (a beanie one!!)

lol bless .............I think all the rooms have them in its the nurses that are the worst

morning Kim how are the scales this morning?

Back