M-Mouse's Droppings

My jelly is set - sounds like you're adding it in runny? I see we are neighbours. I am on the hants/dorset border.
I missed this, Mouse. Yes we are, I am in Poole. I saw you piccies when you net up with others in the New Forest.
No my jelly was set. I just layered it like a proper pud!

Thanks Sue. I think I just need x ray specs then I would see that other people often aren't so perfect under their clothes:D

I was so chuffed about the trousers even though I know the shop sizes up on the large side!

Cross with DD - just been up and mopped her wet room only to discover that she has broken the light in there - glass over the floor, which I discovered whilst mopping bare footed! Then to add insult to injury when I cleaned her sink and was clearing away the empty bottles I found more glass and nearly cut my hand too!! It's just too much!

I'm certainly not perfect underneath my clothes - not a sight you'd want to see with X-ray specs, believe me! :eek::D

I think that even the most gorgeous people in the world (sadly, I'm not one of them!) have the tendency to focus on their perceived physical faults. We all do it. I bet that most people don't even notice other people's supposedly faulty bits and pieces! :)

That was a very lucky escape with the broken glass! I'm so glad that you weren't hurt! She probably didn't think to tell you about it, but would have been horrified if you had cut yourself. With any luck, she'll be shocked into not ever doing it again when you tell her.

Hello Mousey, and OUCH at the glass... (and I hope your DD's ears are burning! silly girl...)

That smoked mackeral really doesn't like me either, which is a shame as I adore it!

I'm thrilled to read about those clothes you tried on. (And you made me smile at your choosing BIG FAT prunes!!). Hope your next WI is a kinder one.

Any luck at finding another gem of a gite?

I'll post my "news" such as it is on my diary... Just having a quick read here x

hey mousey - i hope your DD got an earful my love!

These children need educating! I'm all for it personally :D

How are you Mouse?

hI Jo I'm ok thanks - bit out of it too many painkillers today. Waiting for tesco delivery then going to bed. x

Good morning world. Feeling better today and it is a beautiful day if a little windy (outside, not me!!)

Trying to drink lots of water today but keep eating - such is the peril of working from home.

Food today

b - cauli rosti thing with baked turkey rashers
l - chicken
d - salmon and chicken and celeriac chips
s - goji cake

Quick check in to see how you are... and radio silence :( Email me?

quick put some cheese down see if mousey comes back xx

or goji berry victoria sandwich cake? I've put quark filling in it!

aaaah she's alive and hopefully well... but shame no more news cos goodness knows when I'll be able to click back in here!

Back