M&S Goodies

becca86xx

Hi All,

I have been given a £25 gift card from work for Marks & Spencers and wanting to use it for some food shopping. Don't normally food shop in M&S so not sure what they do. Are there any good SW finds there? Are any of their yoghurts etc free?

Thanks for your help

Rebecca x

I think the M&S Count on Us yogurts are free. They're the ones in the same style pots as Muller Lights with 0% fat. Other than that, I'm not sure about the other products they sell.

Re: M&S Goodies

I was amazed how much from Marks was free..I just got the free branded food book and it lists everything! !

Best bit like is the count on us raspberry panna cotta being free :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tinned chunky steak is free and is gorgeous with some mash and veg for a quick meal! Not cheap at £2.99 a tin but worth it in my opinion!

I was amazed how much from Marks was free..I just got the free branded food book and it lists everything! !

Omg!!! Panna cotta free? I am defiantly calling in tomorrow for some of those then that's one of my fave desserts :)

Omg!! Panna cotta free? I am definitely calling in tomorrow that's my fave dessert :)

Thanks a lot girls, will deffo be stocking up on the panna cotta! And the tinned steak sounds lovely, have a gift card to us up so will get a few of them! Thanks again! x

'Just add....Sliced Mexican chilli chicken' is free, they're great for adding to salads! I have it everyday :) 3 for £6 or 2.50 each! x

Back