M & S

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by scobbiemum, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. scobbiemum

scobbiemum Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all! Fancy something tasty from M & S for tea tonight. Can anyone suggest something I could have - I'm following the EE plan. Also, wouldnt mind a nice dessert that wasnt a mullerlight!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scobbiemum

scobbiemum Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    gentle bump x

4. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Sorry, my singlr aprent budge doesn't stretch to M&S normally. But....last time I did venture in, I bought trout steaks which was the nicest fish I ahd had in years, which I roasted with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and M&S babysweet peppers. I jyst put lemon jiuce on them all and bunged it in the oven. I ahd that with salad and balsamic. It was the nices tea I ahd had for ages. For pudding I had a merangue nest (3 syns), creme fraiche (1.5 syns), and loads o raspberries made in to a sort of Eaton Mess. Loveeerrly!! Wish I was going again.

Lynda

5. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dinner -

potato rosti cakes - 75g each - 4-pack chilled - 1.5 syns each (have two)

rack of lamb with pine-nut crust - twin-pack chilled - 175g each - 5 syns each

roasted vegetable medley - 300g pack chilled - 9.5 syns - have half 4.75 syns

Dessert - 'count on us' strawberry pannacotta - chilled - 140g - 7.5 syns

so just over 20 syns.. :eek: but worth it IMO :D

6. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    In the COOK range - the seafood casserole is free on red and is sooooooo good - I love it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.