Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Kev is ok he is retired now... He took early retirement in order to give us a duel income and a lump sum to get us back on our feet... We looked at a house today so it is fingers crossed they accept it as it is near my new store... We are looking at one in Kirkby tomorrow as well but I would sooner be nearer to work if possible which means I could walk to work... Good body magic and saves cash... I don't put too much on Facebook about where we are because Voldemorte (Bro's ex) can find stuff out as we have mutual friends and the least she knows the better... Which is why I never mention him on there at all... As far as she can discover we are in Nottingham, some where... That's another reason I am pleased to be Burton free, I no longer have to worry about running into her anymore... I got rid of Dean on my twofaced book this last week too so that's all the false friends gone now... I have far better friends like you now... I can't count the times he has made me cry in the last two years... Time to get rid of people like that I think... Will keep you up to date on here about the house... Sleep tight angel...xx

Wow! Lots of catching up there, I truly do believe relationships and friendships are for a reason and even if they are not the people you thought they were etc. guaranteed you would have taken something away from the friendship/relationship that makes you a stronger or even a better person. No-one has the right to any second in your life that makes you sad, unhappy or cry actually any of these three things in any combination.

Fingers, toes and everything crossed my darling gothy on the home front.

I wanna do a happy home dance..... I can feel it coming ;)

Have a fab day chick xxx

Friday 2nd August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi milk

Lunch: salt and chilli chicken with egg fried rice

Dinner: jacket potato with beans and coleslaw & ribeye steak with salad.

Terry's chocolate orange ice lolly
Special K crisps
1ltr water

Saturday 3rd August 2013

Brunch: full SW fry up, bgty sausages x2, fry lite egg, bacon no fat, grilled tomato and beans. I was naughty and had two... Yes TWO slices of toast...oopsie.

Snackette as hungry and our meal out was later on :(

Shared a packet if marmite cashew nuts with my sister also a bag of popcorn spicy crisps. Oh dear!

Dinner was out at a Cosmo restaurant - basically an eat yourself around the world type affair eat as much as you like ...... And we did! The restaurant has been open a month and for a buffet it's was amazing food was delish and the surroundings were rather plush really wasn't expecting that...I was expecting more like a school canteen feeling but was gobsmacked!

No point in trying to even start logging all the wonderful flavours I tasted or syns! Lol

Dessert/ it should really be 'desserts' oh my....gorgeous absolbloodylutely gorgeous!

image-3604574737.jpg

image-310151576.jpg

Whilst getting these little beauties I managed to stuff three large marshmallows dipped into the chocolate fountain down my throat before even walking away from the dessert cabinet *whistles*

Left Cosmo's walked up the Royal Mile, went to greyfriar bobby's pub, cemetery and tombstone only lived here for over three years and been visiting a lot longer than that and I finally got there!!

Continued on to the gilded balloon area of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and parked up to have a couple of beers. Really lovely balmy night with great friends,

image-1456240589.jpg

image-3006184841.jpg

image-310151576.jpg

After a great day and two lagers my day came to a crappy end :( ah well can't have it always huh!

image-3462680178.jpg

Sunday 4th August 2013

Breakfast/brunch: BGTY sausage x2 and fry lite onion sandwich with brown sauce.

Went to the comedy stand at the fringe festival to see the play ' they sang Shang a Lang ' funny with a lot of nostalgia of my school days more primary than secondary. Set in the 70's and covering the starting of school to the leaving with the youth club on a Friday night to love, heartache, families etc. the writer was Scottish and yup I laughed when they mocked us the English .... I love that kind of banter ;)

Hubby went home after the show so my sister and I stayed on in town walked through the hustle and bustle of Edinburgh watching street entertainers and the like until we got to a wee pub the is perfect on a sunny day to drink at. Sat outside looking up at the castle.... Amazing! Sister got me to try a strawberry and lime cider ... Yum! I had two ;)

image-1569840685.jpg

Then my sister ....

image-493405529.jpg

image-1424709905.jpg

Got home around 6:30 and I cooked.

Dinner: turkey and bacon tomato pasta, made up some homemade Parmesan cheese garlic bread

Dessert:
Cadburys Nuts about caramel ice lolly ...oops had a vanilla ice cream oyster with chocolate flake in town too :O - oh well sister is only her for a few days once a year ;)

Last edited:
lovely photos babe...
you look like you had a great time... must come up again when we are sorted...be nice to meet up... have a good monday...x

Last edited:
lovely photos babe...
you look like you had a great time... must come up again when we are sorted...be nice to meet up... have a good monday...x

Thanks Chelle, we did. I made it the best possible given the circumstances. My eldest daughter decided to sulk and then the woman she shares a flat with made a comment on twofaced book and it upset me. So I have removed and blocked her... Even if it wasnt directed at me (regardless of anyone saying any different) I don't wanna see that from people who know the situation also that i have known and been there for them for over a decade and they should be more mindful of others. So away with her! See we can both be strong ;) it's a new lesson we have both learnt. Although very sad about the situation with daughter No.1 and her flatmate is a very over powering controlling person so I have no idea when I will hear from my daughter if I do :( I have sent texts and got only one reply from her of a 'no thanks' so I will leave it and wait for her to contact me now :( it breaks my heart but I have my life and I can't just keep crying and not living it. Sorry for the whine Chelle just needed to get it off my chest.

Have a lovely Monday darling xxx

Last edited:
Oh and missed out the most important part of the reply.... YAY to you returning to Edinburgh *does a happy dance* would love to meet up and spend some lovely time and cider drinking with you ;) xxx

Monday 5th August 2013

Breakfast: reduced fat tescos farmhouse pâté, two slices of toast.

Lunch:
Cheeseburger with onions, Tom sauce and burger mustard. Followed by chocolate gateau and squirty anchor cream washed down with a coffee.

image-3394451294.jpg

image-3621547291.jpg

image-158997527.jpg

This is the where my sister and I had our lunch today.

Dinner: nothing as yet not really hungry kind of sad at the mo, not long dropped my sister off at the airport and checked her in to fly back home to London. Promised myself I wouldn't cry .... The. I watched her walk through security after checking in her suitcase and I just stood there and blubbed like a baby. However the amount of syns eaten so far today won't kill me if I don't eat a meal this evening. I know it's not the SW way but really don't think I could face anymore food today.

Snacks:
4 x chilli cheese bites .... Damn you Burger King! Daughter No.2 was starving and went I there and the way I was feeling I couldn't resist!

Not been a great two weeks but I am getting back to plan now that holibags are over and no visitors or planned weekends or nights out as such.

Back to work tomorrow so normality strikes!

Tuesday 6th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes/ semi milk

Break time: English muffin with Lorne sausage and bacon fat on! Oops!

Lunch: turkey and bacon pasta left over from dinner on Sunday evening.

Dinner:
Chicken wings x 3 chicken drumstick x2 with all purpose seasoning with McCains lightly spiced wedges and light choices coleslaw. Was meant to be takeaway as daughter no.2 won the bonus ball at work and was going to treat me. However I swayed her in tesco and this is the best I could do to deter her and make her eat food that I had cooked but she paid for it ;)

Snacks:

Banana
Individual packet off spicy Sainsburys popcorn crisps.
Twirl
1x strawberry and lime cider

Daughter no.2 also bought me a cadburys nuts about caramel ice lolly. No doubt I will eat that a little later.

Syns= billions and zillions! Hey ho line drawn!

Oh 2 1/2 litres of water!

Hope all have had a lovely Tuesday :) x

Tuesday 6th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut cornflakes/ semi milk

Break time: English muffin with Lorne sausage and bacon fat on! Oops!

Lunch: turkey and bacon pasta left over from dinner on Sunday evening.

Dinner:
Chicken wings x 3 chicken drumstick x2 with all purpose seasoning with McCains lightly spiced wedges and light choices coleslaw. Was meant to be takeaway as daughter no.2 won the bonus ball at work and was going to treat me. However I swayed her in tesco and this is the best I could do to deter her and make her eat food that I had cooked but she paid for it ;)

Snacks:

Banana
Individual packet off spicy Sainsburys popcorn crisps.
Twirl
1x strawberry and lime cider

Daughter no.2 also bought me a cadburys nuts about caramel ice lolly. No doubt I will eat that a little later.

Syns= billions and zillions! Hey ho line drawn!

Oh 2 1/2 litres of water!

Hope all have had a lovely Tuesday :) x

Morning Angel... Food looking good there... Thanks for the message yesterday...xx

Fell off the wagon, really cba. Need to find my SW mojo. Out tomorrow evening with the hubster for a bite to eat after work, then off to see the show the band are called The Les Clochards. The show has been recommended by a work colleague or others call him....my partner in crime. I dunno what they mean *whistles*

Fed my face this evening with dinner then pudding syns a plenty then my African neighbour tapped the door and handed me some of his homemade food to celebrate his fasting. Took the plate and thanked him, didn't have the heart to say I couldn't eat anymore. However daughter No.2 couldn't wait to call her step brother down and tell him how wonderful the food was told him to get a fork and tuck in.... Yeah didn't go to well as step son doesn't do spicy the most he eats is pizza and cheese and bacon pasta. Think he has burnt all his taste buds off! Blimming kids eh.... Mind you his face and reaction was a picture. Daughter no.2 thought that was suitable revenge for him stealing, cooking and eating her pizza whilst she was at work lol

Will try and get back on it but out Saturday night too for another show The Blues Brothers - damn this fringe Edinburgh festival it's playing havoc with my healthy eaten :D

Monday 12th August

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Lunch: bowl of salad with two small pieces of the Parmesan chicken breast from SW mag leftovers from last nights dinner tbs of tiger tiger 99.9% fat free sweet chilli dressing

Dinner: Chicken breasts diced with tomatoes, peppers and onion sauce stirred into cooked pasta and flat garlic bread oopsie!

Snacks: banana, half a punnet of grapes, diced melon , three slices of lean ham, dairy milk ice lolly, packet of Sainsburys popcorn crisps.

Water 1ltr - must drink more water - must lower syns!

Tuesday 13th August

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi milk

Lunch: leftover chicken pasta from last nights dinner with salad

Dinner: out at SIL her homemade lasagne with garlic bread

Dessert: 1 maple pecan pastry

Snack: banana. Half a punnet of grapes, Special K individual packet of sea salt crisps, trio of diced melon. Small packet ready cooked chicken breast sweet chilli and lime. Cinnamon swirl. Yeah I know looked good til the pastries!!

Water 1 1/2 litres!

Tried the coconut water. Didn't think it was to bad. Thought it might help my skin with the rehydration properties. However drank a glass and 30 mins later felt really sick and stomach was not happy. However this was on Sunday and forgot to post about it. Has anyone else tried it and had the same or similar? Or has it helped you?

Wednesday 14th August

Breakfast roll Lorne and bacon

Lunch: leftovers of chicken pasta

Dinner: lamb leg steaks, jacket potato, half fat cheese, butter bud, light choices coleslaw. Red/orange peppers & onions.

Dairy milk ice lolly

1ltr water

5 cups of coffee

Had to leave work early to go to my SIL got a message from my hubby saying SIL was having a suspected heart attack so rushed to her with daughter no.2 :( been a long afternoon/ evening but good news all has checked out ok but having other tests etc. now home and although I had a second breakfast dare I say I think star week is looming and I was up and out early to work for overtime and I was plain hungry or is that just greedy? Lol

Thursday 15th August 2013

Canteen: 2 sausages and bacon breakfast roll -oops!

Lunch: chicken fajita twisty fries :( got up late for overtime at work so no time to make any lunch at home.

Dinner : chicken and chorizo risotto with onions and peppers. Garlic flatbread

Daughter no.2 brought in a pack of minstrels ..... Ate them all although telling myself just a couple

Snacks: banana melon

Water 1/2 lt
Pepsi max 1/2 litre
3 x coffee

After this weekend I have no more outings planned, no birthdays, dinner dates,boozy nights out. Really would like to get at least a dress size down before Xmas and the parties/events starts again.

I wouldn't normally post like I have been doing as totally ashamed of the amount of wrong stuff I eat when I know it's wrong and feel crap after but if I can't stick to plan the least I can be is honest with myself in black and white which may just give me the kick up the rear that I deserve!

hello my angel have gone on the xbox so i can post to you... my food this week has been awful i eat more crap when i am off work because i have more time on my hands plus we have eaten out a lot so yiu are not on your own... still waiting on the house but i think if it was a no we would hear by now surely... i hope you are ok and i do read your diary even if that stupid app wont let me post... keeping tabs on fb too... so thers no escape... catch you later... xx

hello my angel have gone on the xbox so i can post to you... my food this week has been awful i eat more crap when i am off work because i have more time on my hands plus we have eaten out a lot so yiu are not on your own... still waiting on the house but i think if it was a no we would hear by now surely... i hope you are ok and i do read your diary even if that stupid app wont let me post... keeping tabs on fb too... so thers no escape... catch you later... xx

Hey my gorgeous goth and dark! Sounds like you have had a fun week, sometimes we have to do that just to live a little. You really deserved to have an easy week after the whirlwind you have been in recently. Still got everything crossed for the house. Must admit since hearing my fab neighbours are moving on the 12th sept I have thrown myself back into looking for another home to buy. We will rent the property we own and live in at the mo so the mortgage will be covered and the bank has agreed the mortgage can go to a buy to let on this one and we will see if property prices improve and sell it later on. If not we will keep it for part of our retirement plan. Eating plan has been out of the window again earning loads of rolls/baguettes but hey we didn't get the usual chippy so it could have been a lot worse yesterday. Also had a baguette from
Greggs yesterday and not the statutory Chinese so hey ho.

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday xxx

So bad bread day aka Friday 16th August 2013

Lunch: greggs Mexican chicken baguette also a pink Jammie ( oozing jam doughnut with pink icing top .... Oops

Dinner: brockhurst hotdog, hotdog roll, fry lite onions, McCains rustic chips

Snacks: breakfast roll with Lorne and 2 rashers of back bacon
Banana
Melon

1ltr water
3 x coffee

When will I learn about to much bread makes me a bloater! Doesn't help that I am getting sugar/carb cravings in between hot flushes and star week never showing properly and throwing me into confusion. Jeez I am getting old :( lol

Saturday 17th August 2013

Breakfast: zilch

Brunch: ciabatta roll filled with slices
Of turkey breast, cheese, red onion, slices of tomato and pesto all warm - purchased from
Cost Co's food area. Was gorgeous as always but no idea on syns always treat myself to one when doing a stock up shop! Oh and SIL came with us and she bought some huge cupcakes with chocolate cream frosting and smarties on top.....being I was tired and had a shock at ikea (spent a blooming fortune and was not actually going for anything) she made me a coffee when we got home and presented me with one of the cakes.... It's rude not to accept a kind and generous offer........ I scoffed the bleeding lot! Lol

Dinner: marinaded a chicken breast with garlic and herbs, roast tatties made with stock and sprayed with fry lite, steamed peas and gravy. It was delish. Can't beat cost co for there chicken breasts best I think I have ever tasted, did have a smidgen of gray.

Last edited:
Sunday 18th August 2013

Breakfast: Ciabatta roll, filled with bacon no fat, half fat cheese grated, onion diced and sliced tomato. All baked in the oven - yummy!

Lunch: Off into the city centre for more fun and food will be eating at Cosmo (all you can eat around the world buffet -:drool:
)
Dinner: Doubt I will be able to even fit in a 'Wafer thin mint' after my lunch but will update later.

Right, Scales don't seem to be working. I am fluctuating between 2 two stone difference in 3 separate weighs almost directly after eachother :confused:
However, this is my last day of the Fringe Festival blowouts and shows. Going to make the most of it and be back on plan tomorrow and shake this.... I can do it I really can!

Back