Ma Wee Diary... After lurking in other peoples that have given me the Inspiration.

Sunday 18th August 2013

Breakfast: Ciabatta roll, filled with bacon no fat, half fat cheese grated, onion diced and sliced tomato. All baked in the oven - yummy!

Lunch: Off into the city centre for more fun and food will be eating at Cosmo (all you can eat around the world buffet -:drool: )

Dinner: Doubt I will be able to even fit in a 'Wafer thin mint' after my lunch but will update later.

Right, Scales don't seem to be working. I am fluctuating between 2 two stone difference in 3 separate weighs almost directly after eachother :confused:
However, this is my last day of the Fringe Festival blowouts and shows. Going to make the most of it and be back on plan tomorrow and shake this.... I can do it I really can!

Of course you can and will... Big thing to remember this isn't a diet we have to live this way for good and that involves living... We can't avoid all the good stuff all the time but we can be good when we have chance... It's called the 80/20 rule... Be good 80% of the time not 100% all of the time... Hugs babe...xx

Hey sweets! Been seeing your movements on FB and with work colleagues/workmates like that, who needs enemies huh! Their loss and love your new life and carry through the true friends.

Well three bottles of berry and lime cider, fringe show ( the hubbies choices - women weren't impressed was 'football manager ruined my life' ) wasn't to bad tbh. Then all you can eat buffet.... No point in editing diary from earlier as I am still stuffed at we are at 4pm! Not going to even try and work out calories let alone syns! It was nice to get our with friends on a Sunday afternoon.

Was very low last night and this morning still missing daughter No.1 :( however did manage to stay away from crisps and chocolate but found some berry cider in the fridge so had that.

Hey sweets! Been seeing your movements on FB and with work colleagues/workmates like that, who needs enemies huh! Their loss and love your new life and carry through the true friends.

Well three bottles of berry and lime cider, fringe show ( the hubbies choices - women weren't impressed was 'football manager ruined my life' ) wasn't to bad tbh. Then all you can eat buffet.... No point in editing diary from earlier as I am still stuffed at we are at 4pm! Not going to even try and work out calories let alone syns! It was nice to get our with friends on a Sunday afternoon.

Was very low last night and this morning still missing daughter No.1 :( however did manage to stay away from crisps and chocolate but found some berry cider in the fridge so had that.

Your right babe... They were all there Ooo you must have a leaving do then none of them showed up... Gits... Never mind we had a nice time with the friends that did...
Was that fringe thing about the football manager game that Kev plays online? If so I can totally get that ...
Like I said before you will be good when you can and you have a lot going on at the moment with daughter no1 and living... We'll get through together...xx

Monday 19th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut/ semi skimmed

Lunch: cheese & ham omelette with salad

Dinner: chicken korma ( sharwoods) silly syns but heyho was late in and hubby had his pal over so quick and easy with basmati rice 1 poppadom and a very small piece of garlic and coriander naan.

Snacks: 3 crispellos?
Special K Salt crisps
Banana
1 x Alpen light
1 x dairy milk ice lolly.

Again a really bad day for not staying on track.

However more positive note found a gorgeous house. Going to make a viewing, hubby has the ball rolling for another mortgage. Just need to focus and get my head into moving and buying another property, finish my current home off for renting as it will bring in extra income and get my head back into my healthy eating plan going to need all the energy I can get being I have put myself in for lots of overtime at work too! Glutton for punishment - yup but it will keep me busy and not dwell on things I can do nothing about. Hope all have had a easy Monday x

Monday 19th August 2013

Breakfast: crunchy nut/ semi skimmed

Lunch: cheese & ham omelette with salad

Dinner: chicken korma ( sharwoods) silly syns but heyho was late in and hubby had his pal over so quick and easy with basmati rice 1 poppadom and a very small piece of garlic and coriander naan.

Snacks: 3 crispellos?
Special K Salt crisps
Banana
1 x Alpen light
1 x dairy milk ice lolly.

Again a really bad day for not staying on track.

However more positive note found a gorgeous house. Going to make a viewing, hubby has the ball rolling for another mortgage. Just need to focus and get my head into moving and buying another property, finish my current home off for renting as it will bring in extra income and get my head back into my healthy eating plan going to need all the energy I can get being I have put myself in for lots of overtime at work too! Glutton for punishment - yup but it will keep me busy and not dwell on things I can do nothing about. Hope all have had a easy Monday x

Hey if we don't get this house we will come rent off you... Lol joking babe... Good luck with the new house and mortgage...xx

Tuesday 20th August 2012

Breakfast: crunchy nut / semi skimmed

Lunch: leftover korma and basmati rice one small pitta sized garlic and coriander naan

Dinner: cauliflower cheese grill ( got home to gone off pork loin steaks - not impressed!) SW roasties, peas, carrots, sweet corn and a smidge of gravy

Snacks:
Banana
Tri melon pieces
Special K crisps
Cadbury dairy milk ice lolly

1 litre water
3 x coffee

Another day done with a lot of syns but it could have been so much worse! Just thinking should I buy new scales also I have been looking at a vibro plate, does anyone have one/ use one? If so are they worth it? Thanks

Wednesday 21st August 2013

Lunch: leftover chicken, tomato and pepper pasta

Dinner: chicken and chorizo paella

Snacks:
Banana
Tri melon
Grapes
Terry's chocolate orange ice lolly

Hoping for 2 litres of water .... We'll see! Have meetings at work all afternoon and really don't wanna keep excusing myself for a pee!

Right this is the plan..... Lets see if a stick to it! Will edit if it changes.

*edit* well only managed 1/2 litre of water but lots of coffee and Pepsi Max ....... Epic fail!

Also daughter No.2 innocently bought me a pack of malteasers... So yup over syns again. ;( gotta stop this pish! Dress trousers are tight around my waist and I threw out my size bigger ones. Feeling kinda cross ate self tonight as I was doing so well.

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st August 2013

Lunch: leftover chicken, tomato and pepper pasta

Dinner: chicken and chorizo paella

Snacks:
Banana
Tri melon
Grapes
Terry's chocolate orange ice lolly

Hoping for 2 litres of water .... We'll see! Have meetings at work all afternoon and really don't wanna keep excusing myself for a pee!

Right this is the plan..... Lets see if a stick to it! Will edit if it changes.

Looking good babe... Never mind having to go for a wee is good... Shows you have a good water intake... They'll just have to wait on you is all... Have a good day...xx

Thursday 22nd August 2013

Breakfast: Crunchy nut /semi skimmed

Lunch: Roast Turkey, Roast tatties (canteen so no doubt fried) sprouts, carrots, gravy.... looked more like stock!!

Dinner: Nume Low fat sausage x 2, mashed Tatties (used butter buds) tiny amount of semi skimmed, carrots, peas and sweetcorn smidge of gravy!!

Snacks:
Banana
1/2 punnet of grapes
Melon
1 1/2 Litres water
2 x coffee

Not bad if I say so myself :)

Friday 23rd August 2013

Lunch: Singapore rice from Chinese van - Friday treat!

Dinner: SW turkey pizza melts with SW chips and salad drizzle of tiger tiger fat free chilli dressing

Snacks:
Banana
Pink Jammie ( gift from daughter No.2)
Tescos finest strawberries and cream Victoria sponge cake
3 x coffee
1 litre of water

Last edited:
Friday 23rd August 2013

Lunch: Singapore rice from Chinese van - Friday treat!

Dinner: SW turkey pizza melts with SW chips and salad drizzle of tiger tiger fat free chilli dressing

Snacks:
Banana
Pink Jammie ( gift from daughter No.2)
Tescos finest strawberries and cream Victoria sponge cake
3 x coffee
1 litre of water

Doing well there babe... What are your plans this weekend? I am back to work tomorrow so I think a nice lazy day is in order... Me and Mr Kindle have a date... Have a great day honey...xx

Doing well there babe... What are your plans this weekend? I am back to work tomorrow so I think a nice lazy day is in order... Me and Mr Kindle have a date... Have a great day honey...xx

Hey sweets! Actually going to have a quiet one today. Just been in the house, cleaning, laundry housework stuff. Tomorrow is a clothes shopping trip for work trousers for both me and the hubster and he needs new shoes... He'll disagree but what does he know he's a bloke! So looking to get up and out first thing and maybe manage a little coastal drive too. Actually enjoying a peaceful day at home. Although it is a bank holiday I have put myself down for overtime as hubster is working it too so I may as well earn the bucks instead of sitting at home by myself. Hope you are having a lovely weekend xxx

Saturday 24th August 2013

Breakfast: zilch

Brunch: sausage, bacon, scrambled egg, fry lite baby plum tomatoes & beans with less than a tbsp of brown sauce

Dinner: Pizza Hut chicken strips, cheese triangles and 2 slices of pizza.... Oopsie!

Snacks:
1 white choc chip cookie
4 x coffee
1 large glass of coke

Water: zilch!

Chronic day! However lots of body magic by doing a spring clean.... Well soon to be autumn clean.

Must try harder, must do better! Totally got engrossed in cleaning, laundry that I forgot breakfast.... Also forgot to get some meat out for dinner hence the Pizza Hut was going to make SW chips and fry lite some hallumi however looked in the fridge and no hallumi daughter was ordering pizza and it was just rude not to participate .... For the shame of it! :( ah well back on it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sunday 24th August 2013

Breakfast: Warburtons Thin, bacon not fat, sausage pattie, smidge of brown sauce

Dinner: cottage pie onions, peas, carrots, sweet corn, courgette, chopped toms, Italian herbs , Tom purée, 2 beef oxos, topped with mash potato.

Dessert: magnum almond

Snacks:
Tryells veg crisps
Half a chocolate twist in costa

Feel alot happier today, got a message from daughter no.1 and arranged to meet at costa....gorgeous flavoured coffee, cakes and hand baked potato crisps / veg crisps are our addiction! We are so alike! However back on track had a lovely afternoon with her and finally at peace with myself. Amazing when you see all sides to a story and work out both are upset at eachother when it was a third party! Communication is the key and after all no family runs smoothly right?!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

Sunday 24th August 2013

Breakfast: Warburtons Thin, bacon not fat, sausage pattie, smidge of brown sauce

Dinner: cottage pie onions, peas, carrots, sweet corn, courgette, chopped toms, Italian herbs , Tom purée, 2 beef oxos, topped with mash potato.

Dessert: magnum almond

Snacks:
Tryells veg crisps
Half a chocolate twist in costa

Feel alot happier today, got a message from daughter no.1 and arranged to meet at costa....gorgeous flavoured coffee, cakes and hand baked potato crisps / veg crisps are our addiction! We are so alike! However back on track had a lovely afternoon with her and finally at peace with myself. Amazing when you see all sides to a story and work out both are upset at eachother when it was a third party! Communication is the key and after all no family runs smoothly right?!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

Just finished work babe... So pleased to hear you got chance to talk to Daughter no 1... And so glad you sound so much happier... Big hugs and squishes my sweetness and light... Keep plodding on... I am having pizza tonight blow it... We have the flat to ourselves and Kev doesn't fancy cooking... It is from Waitrose so it is posh pizza...xx

Just finished work babe... So pleased to hear you got chance to talk to Daughter no 1... And so glad you sound so much happier... Big hugs and squishes my sweetness and light... Keep plodding on... I am having pizza tonight blow it... We have the flat to ourselves and Kev doesn't fancy cooking... It is from Waitrose so it is posh pizza...xx

How did your shift go sweets? Yup happier that's for sure. Ooh posh pizza huh! Hope you had a good holiday Monday x

Monday 26th August 2913

Bank Holiday Monday and worked an 8 hr shift over time, food options where shocking but no canteen etc due to holiday Monday.

Lunch: greggs ham and cheese baguette, walkers ready salted crisps

Dinner: KFC chicken with nasty cold greasy chips

Dessert: magnum almond ice lolly

Snack: banana
1 litre water
4 x coffee

How did your shift go sweets? Yup happier that's for sure. Ooh posh pizza huh! Hope you had a good holiday Monday x

Shift was ok I like it there... We snook over to the house today so I could have a look as I haven't seen it... Pete (brother in law) has filled all the forms online so we have done all we can... Fingers crossed we have good news this week... Pizza was lush... I have gained ten pounds but will start diet again tomorrow...
So happy for you babe... I don't like you to be upset and I know how much you were hurting...xx

Shift was ok I like it there... We snook over to the house today so I could have a look as I haven't seen it... Pete (brother in law) has filled all the forms online so we have done all we can... Fingers crossed we have good news this week... Pizza was lush... I have gained ten pounds but will start diet again tomorrow...
So happy for you babe... I don't like you to be upset and I know how much you were hurting...xx

Oooo, *does the happy crossed everything dance*

Have a lovely trip to ikea babe, here I am at work but hey it brings in the pennies. Xxx

Tuesday 27th August 2013

Lunch: turkey breast slices, salad and fat free sweet chilli dressing

Dinner: chicken enchiladas with salad

Snacks:
Banana
Melon
Sainsburys popcorn spicy crisps individual packet
Magnum ice lolly
4 coffees
1 litre water

Back