Mac79 - Diary to 2nd mini-goal

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mac79, 20 December 2006 Social URL.

1. mac79

mac79 Member

I reached my first mini-goal yesterday. I hit 3 stone loss and 1.3lbs at the beginning of week 10. I originally wanted to get there for boxing day, so I am ahead of the game. YAY!

I have now set a second mini-goal. This one is tougher so I am going to try and keep this diary as motivation.

My second (not so) mini-goal is to reach a BMI of around 30 so I can take my police fitness test. It is my birthday on 04/02/07 and on the closest weigh in day I would like to hit that BMI. This means about a 33kg loss in 7 weeks :eek: but if I can stick to the plan and do regular gentle exercise and guzzle loads of water I should be able to get there. I am half a stone out or thereabouts I will be happy.

It is going to mean consistent effort and no nibbling, no wobbling and no lapses into my historical bulimic behaviour. It is gonna be a tough one - but I'll get there bit(e) by bit(e).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Good Luck Gemma!

Dizzy x

4. mac79

mac79 Member

Thanks Dizzy. Whereabouts in Essex are you? Wow - only 7lbs to goal. How exciting. You must be really chuffed.

5. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Gemma

I'm in Great Dunmow not so far from Colchester!

It is fab to have lost this weight, I recognise myself again now. Psychologically it has made a big difference too.

Dizzy x

6. Soraya

Soraya Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod & Atkins
    Well done on reaching your first goal!!!

And good luck with the next one.

Wow the police fitness test- what a great goal!

Look forward to hearing how it goes.

7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Well done Gemma, that is brilliant going ! I am sure you will get to your next target too, you sound motivated and determined. Let us know how that police fitness test goes !

8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Gemma in reaching your first goal, i'm very close to my 3 stone goal (only 4lbs away) but my LLC is away for 2 weeks now so i won't get weighed until 30th December....

Good luck with your next goal....
    xxxx

9. mac79

mac79 Member

Day one down of the strict ss'ing. I think (hope) that I have entered into a new frame of mind. I have a tougher goal to reach but if I stick to the rules I can do it!

Just settling down to work (although clearly not as I am on here) with a steaming cup of my favourite double chocolate coffee. (calorie-free) Heaven in a cup.

Spoke to mum last night and she has lost 24lbs at the start of week 4! I am so pleased for her. We will keep each other going over Christmas.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.