machine tea/coffee

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sarahg123, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I had a weight gain this week and have been trying to think why!? I just realised that the tea I have from the tea machine is not free as it uses powdered milk which is 1.5 syns for 2 teaspoons. Last week I drank a lot of tea! I dont know how many teaspoons of powdered milk would be in it, but do you think this would be the source of my weigh gain??

Does anyone else drink machine tea and how many syns do you count for it? I will be bringing my own milk from now on and choosing the black tea!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it the small Klix PG tips cups? I would hazard a guess (i fill them up) at probably only 1 tsp, I will measure it for you when I go back to work (hopefully tomorrow). It never looks much and a stack of cups are very light

4. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :) They are nescafe paper cups which i guess is around the same size!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Klix Vending Machine Drink, Tea, White per serving[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] ½ Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original ½ Syn [​IMG] Green ½ Syn [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

the nescafe drinks aren't listed but I suspect they'd be around the same value.

6. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanking you, hmmmm, i mean i prob had a max of 5 a day which would only be 2.5 syns and didnt really use the rest so i dont think this can be the cause of the gain then. Think I will have accept it for this week and move on!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.