Macro %

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by ellaye, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. ellaye

ellaye Full Member

Calorie Counting
    I'm not doing Atkins as such (well, I am following the basic premise but I've done it before and I know I lose on a slightly higher amount of carbs than the Atkins induction) but I'm keeping my protein & fats high and my carbs as low as possible.

This is the average break down. Does it look about right?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Personally I always like to have more fat and less protein. However this is at approx 1700-2000 cals. If you are having much lower cals then might not be appropriate! Do watch protein tho - stalls for some people
    10% carbs is my maintenance level but I am very carb sensititve
  4. ellaye

ellaye Full Member

Calorie Counting
    I try to keep to around 1800 calories, although I know that Atkins isn't a calorie focused diet. But I like to keep an eye on them as well as carbs, just to remind myself that eating cheese is ok! Lol. But as long as my carb/fat/protein ratios aren't entirely out of whack, I'll stick with them for now. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.