madchickvic's road to fitness by age 30!

Thanks hun how's your day been? Feeling a bit better about your loss?

yeah but this has been the hardest day since i began, i am so starving and ive been inches away from coming off for a treat of KFC! or a bacon roll!
I think its cos since ive dieted ive always had that after weigh in chippy or curry or something and then started again in the morning....i think a lot of dieters do that.

Sigh

And before you say it - i dont want anything off ss+ menu lol

lol ok I will refrain from all suggestions of foods lol. I think you just need to remember babes what to you want more - KFC or to be slim?? I ask myself this a hundred times a day!!! and you can do it just remember a KFC will put you back probably a whole week!!

would it really though............truly truly.............. if for the next six days i was on ss. afterall in comparison to the calories i was having before

I dont know - a KFC is a lot of calories and carbs - I dont imagine you would put on but I do wonder if you would loose any - think of how dissapointed you were with todays loss? if you stay good next week will probably be bigger if your bad maybe it wont.

Maybe it will all be ok - but if its not how are you going to feel? and EVEN WORSE if it is - how far will you push the boundaries next time you crave? Eventually you wont be doing the diet.

This is all the stuff I say to myself each day!

PLUS

You are the leader of the XMAS CHALLENGE! You have GOT TO lead by example - you got people all looking up to you now and admiring your strength and optimism in this! You can do it! dont give up hope!!

I'm going to ask for water flavouring tomorrow and I have purchased some ice lolly makers today I am going to be living on them next week I think!

You said orange no good what about the other?

Poor Mad, you've been going through so much lately and still you're soldiering on.

Karrinnae, at the beginning of the diet, I would cry myself to sleep. That's how much I was craving carbs. And the more you've to go through the withdrawal stage, the harder it gets each time. Take it from a veteran. You're still a CWP virgin so don't ruin your chances as it's so difficult when you have to restart :(

Ok so I am having a rough day today - I think that since the last few days have been so hectic and today I have done NOTHING its starting to get to me! Mum doing ok - had to rush her back into hospital yesterday and they are keepin her in for the weekend but she is much better so today I have taken a day off to just chill. Now my friends think that this means I need to get out and about but with all my mates and the sunshine that means ALCOHOL. So I have had to turn down 5 invitations today - and quite frankly I could do with a drink so it has pi$$ed me off!

On the same note though I am still very pleased with my loss and would rather not spoil that so another weekend in for me, I know I probably could go out and not drink but it would annoy me and I wouldnt have as much fun so its best to stay in - no nights out unless its an occassion!!!! So after reading Karrinnaes post yesterday I have gone over some photos and decided to form a united front and post some of my awful ones as well as "the one" that reminds me why I am doing this and "the me" I want to get back to - I know that it was 10 years ago so I will never be exactly the same but I know a lot of her is still with me and slowly more and more of her is coming back I just need the body to match now!!!

Please note - my hair colour changes - brown to blonde and vice verca quite a lot!

This and my Avatar picture are the current me! the photos I use to show anyone who I am - notice no body!

183633_10150116328769601_617244600_6526371_6388542_n.jpg

The ones I HATE!!!!

17937_228733627956_2945021_n.jpg188927_10150121883667416_3298991_n.jpg555711_10151933100680524_139601474_n.jpg

YUK!!!!

and finally the me of 10 years ago!

260_32106154600_1069_n.jpg

I know I can do this! and am actually now considering a weekend off - I had started this thinking I will do 12 weeks and not go anywhere or do anything! I am starting to realise how unrealistic that really is so at week 6 I am going to have a weekend off plan - on the condition that I have lost 2 stone! so not going to document that anywhere its just for me to work towards and then I will be rewarded with a night with my besties and a few voddies!

This has made me feel a little better so now I am going to have a hot bath and and an early night xx

Mad

Thank you !!! Thank you for the united front its so special. It makes me feel we are in it together and cant let each other down.
You are so brave XXX
You are also very beautiful, i tell you what though at our goal you are going to be stunning!

Ive had a thought since we are doing this journey together...........why dont you take your break at the same time as me and then we can help each other get back on?

If thats not the right thing for you to do...thats ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH Madchick those pictures are amazing you have come such a long way, I hope looking at those pictures have made you feel alot better about staying and I hope ur Mum is ok, I might stick up a few pics of myself xx

Deffo babes - we are all in this together!!! When is your weekend - 24th Aug?? that might work for me - If I feel up to it that weekend and am still happy with my losses its a deal.

Thanks about the comments about the photos - the one with the sunglasses caused some issues - a "friend" put that on facebook and I was devastated! this was a week before I started CD! We had words as I had asked her to remove it and she still hasnt!!! I hate that this is out there for everyone to see but the more I get into this diet the more I think soon that wont be me so it doesnt matter!

I also love that we are doing this together! and I cannot wait until we are both sitting at our computers and typing in that we have reached our goal weights - I say this because I KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN! no matter how tough this gets I can see from your posts that you really really want to do this and I know that you will - reading some of the diaries on here its really no time at all when you think about the rest of your life!

Keep plodding along! the break weekend will be here before you know it! Have you not tried the tetras at all yet? I warn you - chocolate is YUMMY! I think I could live on chocolate tetras and Mint Choc Chip shakes and that is it!!

we will if we do it together and stick to our challenges lol
I know what you mean about fb my kids are banned from putting any pics of me unless vetted!!

Ok I have three breaks in mind. I am so worried about them so if they fit in with you - that would be fab! It also gives us something to look forward to. I just cant be a hermit forever it depresses me.

1. 24th August weekend.
2. 30th November
3. 24th December - 26th December

How are these? Do you have any youd like to add or change ? Any special days coming up?

it would be so good if we could do our breaks together, my biggest worry is going apeshit and not going back on.

I actually dont think we should be seeing how good our losses are either before we reward with a break cos i think its enough that we are doing it !!!!!!!! This is hard mad!

we will if we do it together and stick to our challenges lol
I know what you mean about fb my kids are banned from putting any pics of me unless vetted!!

Ok I have three breaks in mind. I am so worried about them so if they fit in with you - that would be fab! It also gives us something to look forward to. I just cant be a hermit forever it depresses me.

1. 24th August weekend.
2. 30th November
3. 24th December - 26th December

How are these? Do you have any youd like to add or change ? Any special days coming up?

it would be so good if we could do our breaks together, my biggest worry is going apeshit and not going back on.

I actually dont think we should be seeing how good our losses are either before we reward with a break cos i think its enough that we are doing it !!!!!!!! This is hard mad!

OMG Perfect!! I am going to Liverpool for 2 friends 30ths on 30th November so will be off plan then anyways and well Christmas is a given! So sounds good!!!!!

Nothing to add at the minute still trying to be good - and yes like you I do worry about coming off the wagon and getting back on it so we are going to drag each other back after each break!!!!

Oh fab!!!
Ok these are NOW our OFFICIAL breaks! LOL

Just think by the 30th Nov we should have lost quite a bit!

And ummm by Christmas be at our Christmas challenge goal.

Yeah I think your right two breaks before xmas is about right. Anymore and we wont lose lol

Am excited now ----- would be more with a KFC but then id feel crap afterwards!! LOL

yeah we drag ourselves back after break orgy! LOL

Thats really good that you guys plan breaks, do you eat normally during these breaks or watch what your eating, and is it hard to get back on plan afterwards? Do you do SS? Cuz my main worry about taking breaks cause the first few days are so hard with the headache I dont want to go threw it again if I take a break, Sorry im kinda butting into your conversation here :(

Shazzie we are both on our second week only lol. We do SS yes.
We are planning breaks because we know its not sustainable to miss out on family / friends social outings etc. You dont get those days back again. And no way am i sitting drinking water like an eejit.

We are planning them together to try and help each other stick to it. I think if we have planned breaks then we are still in control and it gives you something to look forward to.

I think breaks are a great idea, at the end of the day this is meant to be a lifestyle change and family and events are always going to be part of your lifestyle, as long as get back on plan after there shouldnt be any harm.

Back