madchickvic's road to fitness by age 30!

Thanks hun! It really really has helped! I just couldnt face going out today feeling like I was I now I have had something I really do feel better! and I wont go out and be bad! It was worth it to me! I think I need to plan my weekends a bit better and maybe not leave myself in a situation where I feel so lonely again! Next weekend will be better with the break and the following weekend I am headed back down to Somerset so that will keep me busy and also a full week at work ahead! and I am so much better on week days so should be fine! gorgeous day as well so I am looking forward to going out for a bit!

Hows you today?

Right I give up! Totm has come back with avengence! Scales have not moved (weighed this morning ) and I feel so poorly it's unbelievable! I think I am just gonna stop right now! It's just pointless and making me freak out about my planned night off on Saturday!!

I am thinking just knock it all on the head until Monday and start again! Then ask to get weighed on Mondays each week to keep me focussed at the weekend. Have just ordered 2 weeks of products and have almost 2 weeks here so don't want to give up totally!

God I feel so ill today! Actually don't want to go to work!

Right I give up! Totm has come back with avengence! Scales have not moved (weighed this morning ) and I feel so poorly it's unbelievable! I think I am just gonna stop right now! It's just pointless and making me freak out about my planned night off on Saturday!!

I am thinking just knock it all on the head until Monday and start again! Then ask to get weighed on Mondays each week to keep me focussed at the weekend. Have just ordered 2 weeks of products and have almost 2 weeks here so don't want to give up totally!

God I feel so ill today! Actually don't want to go to work!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Is it because it's TOTM or is it CD that's making you feel ill?

I wouldn't worry about what the scales say especially while it's TOTM.

If you can, I'd stick to the diet today, Thurs and Frid and have your planned night off on Saturday. Otherwise, you could end up binging for the next 5 days which would be far worse than just having one day off.

I'm having the whole weekend off plan as we're going to see our friends in Shropshire which always involves good food and wine but I'm being an angel Mon-Frid.

I hope this makes sense and helps a bit. I'm sorry if it doesn't.

x Chin up x

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. Is it because it's TOTM or is it CD that's making you feel ill?

I wouldn't worry about what the scales say especially while it's TOTM.

If you can, I'd stick to the diet today, Thurs and Frid and have your planned night off on Saturday. Otherwise, you could end up binging for the next 5 days which would be far worse than just having one day off.

I'm having the whole weekend off plan as we're going to see our friends in Shropshire which always involves good food and wine but I'm being an angel Mon-Frid.

I hope this makes sense and helps a bit. I'm sorry if it doesn't.

x Chin up x

Hi Casablanca,

I think its a mixture of the 2, it really really sucks! I had TOTM last week too and now again this week (I have PCOS so they can be a nightmare but usually I have a couple very close then a few months off! it just so happens this has happened at the start of my CD journey)

I only lost 2lbs last week (2nd week) and ended up going out for a drink on Sunday - I have just felt rubbish all week and dont feel as energetic as I have in previous weeks - I actually think that I somehow kicked out of ketosis so the past couple of days have been particulary hard and I am not giving up this weekend as its celebrating my Mums' Cancer being gone! I am just thinking I am not in Keto - is it worth being good to get back in it and then kick out again at the weekend and doing it all again if that makes sense? I will still be "good" through the week but think its a waste of shakes to be honest.

The plan in my head is still get weighed on Friday but ask to be weighed again a week Monday - so come Monday I am going to just get back on 100%

I think its a good lesson for me - I think after this weekend I have no major events until end November and after how crap I have felt these past couple of days I know next week will be hard but once in Keto again I will be less likely to want to do anything to put it at risk as I realise now how good it actually made me feel once I got there!

If that makes sense?

and SORRY Karrinnae! (I knw you will read this) Next week is not going to be easy! make sure you enjoy your weekend!!!!

You are absolutely right not to give up your weekend celebrating your Mum's cancer being gone. You only have one Mum
There are far more important things in life than CD.

Personally, I've never tested myself for ketosis and it's not something I worry or think about. If I've been off plan for a few days, I just get straight back on it.

Do what's best for yourself and don't beat yourself up about anything.

Remember, you've lost a stone in just 2 weeks - that is bloody fantastic and something you should pat yourself on the back for! :)

Thanks Girls,

Casablanca I have not tested myself I just know I am out of it - extra hungry, feeling crappy in general its like a hangover feeling its awful!!!

Nope no I am not going to give up its been a learning curve for me and one I dont ever want to experience again! I'm still going to be good - didnt have breakfast but had a lovely Tuna Salad for lunch and will try to stay away from carbs (until the weekend!)! I am looking forward to getting back into it properly with no distractions for a few months and I can really see what I'm made of and after this experience the chances of me cheating are even more slim! I dont know how people do it time after time! Next week will be an interesting one!

Karinnaee you still being good? what time is weigh in tomorrow?

YEP i am begin good cos i know im gonna eat everything in sight over the weekend lol
Just been and had my hair done
My weigh in is at 12 tomorrow , will text you. I swear it better be ok or JUDD here i come x

You will do great Hun and I am soooo proud of you! It will be so worth it I am sure! and then you can really celebrate at the weekend knowing that this really works and after that we are going to SHRED the LBs xxx 100% all the way to the end of November!!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi Bookworm,

The weekend has been well just fab! I went out with some friends on Friday just to harvester so had chicken chips salad bar - but do you know what.. this week food is just not attractive to me at all! I cannot wait to get back on the plan tomorrow!

We had an amazing night for my Mums celebrations last night - 8 of us crammed into her tiny 1 bed apartment Champagne, Margaritas and Singstar on the Wii, got in at 4am I can honestly say I have been reasonably good over the weekend not sure how its going to affect me on the scales but hey who cares, I feel so much more ready now to loose my weekends for a while, have told my friend I will go to Somerset with her next weekend but I will be on plan so may only stay Friday night just going to see how it goes - I do love it there so might go out and have water!

Hows you getting on?

I'm doing fine :) I had a few wobbly moments this week when my husband was home :whistle: So I had a STS this week. But all is back under control.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your weekend and had fun with your mum. She and you deserved it!!! There is more to life than just weightloss. And you only gained 1lb! That's nothing! How are you getting on now that you're back on the wagon?

xxx

Oh bless you I have done really well all week been really good to get back on it but today has been crazy work all day and moving office so packing and stuff then left and got straight on the road down to Somerset. My besties Mum who I'm very close to has had a hip op so we are on Florence Nightingale duty I had some dinner with them tonight just some salmon with Philly and courgettes and green beans so sure that will be OK I never got a book from my CDC so don't actually know what is on the menu for step 2 but have decided that I am not foregoing my weekends so I figure that if I am good all week and have step 2 weekends I might stand a chance at sticking with it! The occasional vodka with fizzy water and water flavor might help too lol

Back