Made a decision

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Carebear, 22 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    After a a few days of feeling really down I have decided that I am coming off lipotrim as much as I love this diet and how much it rocks its just taking too much of a toll on my family life.I miss sitting down with the kids and having a chat and my saturday nights having a late meal and watching a dvd with my dh.So on tuesday when I go for my next weigh-in Im going to tell them then.I will then be switching over to sw as although I know my weightloss will be a lot slower I am hoping it will make us a happy household again as I seem to be in a mood most of the times and feeling very rough.I wish everyone lots of luck as this diet truly rocks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I hope what ever you decide works out for you. For some this diet really isnt easy and good on you for sticking to it as long as you have! Good luck :)

4. cazzy b

cazzy b Full Member

Diet:
    be-yu
    you have to do what you feel is right, you have done brilliant on lt, good luck with sw

5. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi carebear, good luck with the SW. You have done brilliantly, and yes its not easy when you have a family. I like you felt awful and missed the social aspect of eating. So, I have now switched to W8 because you can actually sit down and eat with the rest of the family, which is important to me.

However, I can't keep away from this board because everyone is fab!

Keep in touch and good luck xx

6. Carebear

Carebear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks everyone I have came so close to just blowing it all so its better I come off now rather than un-doing all the hard work.
    When I was talking it over with my DH last night who was happy with what ever I decided I got quiet upset at the thought of leving all you lovely ladies on here(yes I know it does sound sad lol)so I will deff be sticking around

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hun, you must do what is best for you and your family. Just make sure you re-feed properly, only takes a week and will prevent any unnecessary gain. x

8. Pearly

Pearly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I can understand where you are coming from Carebear, it must be so hard with a young family. Anyway you have done so well and haven't got too far to go now. Best of luck with the SW and keep coming back to see us on here.

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry you feel like that Carebear but you must do what's right for you and your family. You have done really well so far so the best of luck with SW and I hope you reach your goal through that. Keep in touch though!

10. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Best of luck hunni, u have done so well on Lipotrim im sure u will only go from strenght to strenght on SW and i will see u there in a few weeks time!!

xxx

11. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck on sw, hope it works out better for you

12. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck chick...I know what you mean the past few days have been very hard for me too xxx

13. hells

hells Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey you have done amazingly well the refeed is very important and i am sure you will get the rest off soon - take care xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.