Made it through Day 1

pompeyfan

Well I restarted yesterday and survived.
Today I'm cooking a roast for 6, but somehow being around preparation of food isn't as bad as trying to avoid it :rolleyes:
Anyone started this weekend?
Got to stick with it, no summer clothes to fit otherwise :(
Hoping to SS for 7 weeks then work up the plans. Previously, I've SS then got abck to normal food, now know it doesn't work!!

Great Job!!! Hope you can come on here this evening, and lets us know how it went! Good luck! Vxx

Hi , I'm thinking of restarting today , mind has not been great at all , but today I feel i want to give this a go , so looks like i'll be in this too . joined at the same time I see .
I thought the name rings a bell , well good luck for you on day two , i'll have another crack at it myself , let s see how I do , can't take the fat anymore arrrrrrrrrr

Well here goes day four!! I've survived but have to admit to having 4 CD rather than 3 the last two days, also had a few slices of thin sliced ham / chicken yesterday!! Hopefully it won't have done too much harm. I was wondering if I should try to just have two packs today & tomorrow to make up for the 2 extras - any advice?
But I did cook huge roast dinner on Sunday (day 2) & not even lick my fingers after carving the leg of lamb, made apple crumble etc, etc & sat at table with my CD soup!!!

Hiya...

Congratulations on staying 100% through the dinner... :party0011: ... but that food is definitely not part of the Cambridge diet, unless you're planning on doing something other than SS..

In order to stay 100% on SS:

Have three (or four) a day (some people are on four a day anyway)

and other than lashings and lashings of delicious water

EAT NOTHING ELSE :D

..don't go down to two a day, because they contain all of your essential minerals and vitamins...

Good Luck... and let us know how you get on with today..

Vx

Must be day 5 now for you . I have restarted and on day 3 now , not got a headache really this time , just a slight little pain nothing too much to worry about .
I also have some ham and chicken which ever I have in , but the scales are moving so I'm ok with that .
How are you doing ?

Back