Made it to 5 stones....! woohoo after 10 weeks!!

Awww thanks everyone!! ;-)

Well, I am going to do 3 more weeks of LL i think. I will then do 2 weeks of the management, before going on holiday [uh oh] but I have seriously thought about Holiday, and will NOT let it ruin what I have achieved. I am going to be extremely careful, and stick to management as well as I can whilst being away. It won't be ideal, but i'll certainly try. I know I won't be able to follow the guide exactly, but as soon as I return, I may well have to do another couple of weeks of LL to get back into the programme and ready to start management properly.

From reading AJs thread, management is the KEY to this. Therefore I think it is VITAL that I get back into the programme after holiday to follow management strictly.

I have about a stone and a half to lose to get into my healthy BMI i think... but those BMI things are a bit messed up and alot of people are telling me I should stop now.

I have experienced buying new smaller clothes, however, nothing expensive, yet - ;-)

I think if I can lose another stone and a 1/2 before I go away I will be chuffed!!! :)

Thanks again everyone!!! :D:D:D:D:D

OMG MG tommee I totally forgot, all this weight loss is messing with my head:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What a crap excuse eh??
I am sooo jealous of your fab weight loss!!

5 stone in 10 weeks, you have caught me up.
Well done though an amazing result.....you must be over the moon.

5 stone fanstatic:wow:, :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :queen: well done hun...xxx

Quote: "Fab news,How many dress sizes have you dropped??"

Hey Bumpy! Don't apologise, Tommee might be one of them 'new men' who walk on the wild side! Hehehe:D :D :D

Here at Minis we welcome EVERYONE!

Yesterday saw the end of week 11 and I had lost another 5.5lbs!!!

Check out my updated ticker/graph and more importantly, my BMI which is now very close to being healthy!!!

I am only going to do "foundation" for another 2 weeks, as I go away in a month, and really want 2 weeks on management before I go away to make sure I get my head around the management programme.

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I can lose another 10-14lbs and then, therefore only have 10lbs more to lose before reaching my goal of 80kgs. :)

Not long too go now!!

Totally fab Tommee!! I am more than a little jealous, as utterly fed up with this diet mularky at the mo!! Oh that I could lose 5 stone that fast!!! (and the rest of course LOL)

Many congrats and all the best for managment too!!

Tommee you're doing amazingly well --- you must be just over the moon :)

Cath

Yesterday saw the end of week 11 and I had lost another 5.5lbs!!!

Check out my updated ticker/graph and more importantly, my BMI which is now very close to being healthy!!!

I am only going to do "foundation" for another 2 weeks, as I go away in a month, and really want 2 weeks on management before I go away to make sure I get my head around the management programme.

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I can lose another 10-14lbs and then, therefore only have 10lbs more to lose before reaching my goal of 80kgs. :)

Not long too go now!!

Congratulations tommee on another good week of weight loss, 5.5lbs. is brill:)

Love Mini xxx

Oh my God .... you must feel so good about yourself!!!! Well done!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!!

Back