Made some changes !

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi Everyone :wavey:

I have finally got round to changing my signature and even going as far as getting a new ticker :party0019:

My previous signature was far too long and I thought personally it looked a little ridiculous! :giggle:

So I have set new goals for 2010 and intend on seeing them through :girlpower: I'm really looking forward to reaching my goal! I am not setting a goal date, just as long as I get there I will be happy - infact no...I will be ecstatic!!! :wee::wee::wee:

Also want to say a big thank you to all my fellow CD'ers who supported me in loosing over 7 stone in 2009 - I couldn't have done it without your help :hug99: Thankyou!

Here's to us all reaching our goals in 2010!!! :D:D:D

Hugs x x x

Whoop Whoop Emma lovely you will do this. I am 810 ing it to goal now and tbh honest didn't over indulge this crimbo and new year apart from on the Alcohol but as i drink Vodka and Diet coke its not affected me one bit. This time last year i had put on 10lbs over the festive period and was at rock bottom i hated myself so much. This morning i congratulated myself on maintaining over this festive period.

You will get there this year you did amazing in 2009 and you will get there in 2010.

Love your new signature and love your up beat girl power determination hon.

Good Luck

Muchas Lovas

XXX

Emma, hon you have done incredibly well.. Good on you!! You have achieved so much and you will get to your goal before you know it. Where has the last 8 months gone..
Keep smiling hon xxxx

Well done, Emma - fabulous positive attitude! 2010 will be your year!
T x

Well at thee rate you have gone , you will be in the bikini this summer. You are inspirational, along with many others on here, I dont think i would have lasted this long without you all. 2010 our year to get to goal.

Hey Emma we are practically weight twins! Here's hoping we both get to goal this year. x

Hi Emma, it is phenomonal that you have lost so much, very well done. Your posts are always interesting.
In response to your question on daily thread, yes, I do hope that I will do the CD steps this time - I am sure it is the key to permanent success.
All the best for 2010 x

Emma, you have done so well hun. Loving the new sigs too

Charlie x

Whoah! Talking about inspiration! Very incredible journey hun! Well done on your losses so far - will be rooting for you this year as well xxx

7 Stones - whatta woman !!!
Your own story inspires others and I just know you are going to make it Ems !
And personally you have been a huge support to me on my journey to goal......and now getting back to goal (oops) !!!

Loving the New Sig x

Emma,

You were such an inspiration to me in 2009. I am so happy for you on your amazing successes. Thanks for being my FB friend, and I look forward to getting to goal neck in neck with you xxx

Emma well done thats an amazing amount!
I remember when you started, with your lovely black and white angelic avator picture:) Maybe you need to update that too bet you look different after all that weight loss :D

Hi Emma,

You're not only smarter than a ten year old... you've LOST more than a ten year old. My daughter weighs less than 7 stone! Congrats!!!

You are an inspiration to us all -- and like Blingbabe, when I get the weight off that I regained I plan to do all the steps this time as well. I want to be one of those skinny Minnies on this website who lost the weight ages ago and are maintaining the loss. And, you will be one very soon, too.

MM

Thank you for all your lovely replies, I'm really very touched :) I think I will update my avatar soon, I'll get my HB to take a snap at some point soon with his phone, he is on it so much I'm sure he won't object ! (Men and their gadgets! Mind you it keeps him quiet - I'd had enough of hearing about this bloody iphone! ;)) lol

Hiya Emma

Lovely to hear from you - I haven't been online since my last day in work on the 22 Dec... (have pc at home - I refuse to go on it tho!!).

Love your motivational email. I haven't really been on CD since about the beginning of Dec... i haven't weighed since then. Work clothes are still fitting me tho (size 12!) so I'm not overly concerned.

I will start back next week... I'll go and weigh and I'll buy some bars and I'll be ready to start.

Good luck with the house move - and very best wishes for a fantastic 2010!! You have done so well - you'll be at your goal in no time!

All the best lovely!!
Lynne
x

Hiya Emma

Lovely to hear from you - I haven't been online since my last day in work on the 22 Dec... (have pc at home - I refuse to go on it tho!!).

Love your motivational email. I haven't really been on CD since about the beginning of Dec... i haven't weighed since then. Work clothes are still fitting me tho (size 12!) so I'm not overly concerned.

I will start back next week... I'll go and weigh and I'll buy some bars and I'll be ready to start.

Good luck with the house move - and very best wishes for a fantastic 2010!! You have done so well - you'll be at your goal in no time!

All the best lovely!!
Lynne
x

Hi Lynne,

So lovely to see you posting again hun :p I have missed your inspirational posts too. A lot of people disappeared over December - all my friends left me :cry: !!! lol

It's great that you are still in your size 12's - jeez what I would give to be there! I'm still firmly fitting into my 16's, better than 26 though, which was the dress size I wore over Christmas 08 :eek:

Great to hear you are starting back though - I assume, like me you will be peeled to minimins (my saviour!)

Thanks for the good luck wishes with the house move, gunna need it, I'm getting stressed already. Although we have 5 viewings this Saturday so I'm hoping and praying that we will find something lovely, and that we agree more importantly!! :D

Looking forward to your next post ;)

Hugs x x x

Hi Emma,

I did not realise that you were packing to move without having a house... that is very positive of you. "If you pack to move, it will happen" -- the "Field of Dreams" paraphrased.

Good Luck and I hope you find your dream home and an ideal price.

Sincerely, MM

Back