made the first day just

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Well yesterday ........... I had my shakes but from luch time at 12 till 7pm was my dinner , i was getting the head from hell , i was at my mates house and thought i'd be home for 5 but as there was pc probs i got home at 7 , i had my shake and i had to go to bed , my head felt like i needed to take it off lol . So went to bed at 8 and started waking up say 11:30pm what a night it was ... so today been filling up a 2 litre of water in a bottle , when thats gone i'll refill it up , but taking my daughter to nursery , i had to run home to the loo , as i had so much before leaving . well got to get her for 12 , hope it dont happen again . Starting to get the taste in my mouth again like last time , its all coming back to me now .... just hope my mood lifts :) still its not rainning lol

HI
you'll be ok , i had a headache on and off for the first few days, soon went though and i feel great now
Good Luck
Liz

Hi Liz
Yes its day 2 now and i've really got a bad head , reading peoples threads saying that they are the same , so i'm hanging in there for the second time i've done this , Any tips for teenage kids playing heavy music lol , thats whats happening now arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . how are you doing Liz

I'm doing ok thanks miss leo, been on the diet now for 10 days and at my weigh in last night lost 9 1/2 pounds. Was pleased.another 16 to go! As for teenage kids,,,,can't help you there. My two are the same.LOL good luck, let me know how you are getting on

9 and half ! fab , bet you feel great ! Its day 3 for me , and i feel ok today , for two days it was hell , so for all you guys reading this ... stick at it , the headaches do pass . I've done cd before and you soon forget the bad times . When i first started in April this year (07) I was 214 lost some then gave up really on CD but i'm back now . i guess i will make thursday weigh in day as thats when i started . Not Long for you now Liz . 16 to go great . AS for my son playing music right next to me on his pc and his ps2 it was all happening i had go in the living room , cos my head last night , lol . Another day LIz , how are you feeling ?

Back