made the first day just

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by MsJMC, 21 September 2007 Social URL.

1. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well yesterday ........... I had my shakes but from luch time at 12 till 7pm was my dinner , i was getting the head from hell , i was at my mates house and thought i'd be home for 5 but as there was pc probs i got home at 7 , i had my shake and i had to go to bed , my head felt like i needed to take it off lol . So went to bed at 8 and started waking up say 11:30pm what a night it was ... so today been filling up a 2 litre of water in a bottle , when thats gone i'll refill it up , but taking my daughter to nursery , i had to run home to the loo , as i had so much before leaving . well got to get her for 12 , hope it dont happen again . Starting to get the taste in my mouth again like last time , its all coming back to me now .... just hope my mood lifts :) still its not rainning lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Leaz

Leaz Member

HI
    you'll be ok , i had a headache on and off for the first few days, soon went though and i feel great now
    Good Luck
    Liz

MsJMC likes this.
  4. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Liz
    Yes its day 2 now and i've really got a bad head , reading peoples threads saying that they are the same , so i'm hanging in there for the second time i've done this , Any tips for teenage kids playing heavy music lol , thats whats happening now arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . how are you doing Liz

5. Leaz

Leaz Member

I'm doing ok thanks miss leo, been on the diet now for 10 days and at my weigh in last night lost 9 1/2 pounds. Was pleased.another 16 to go! As for teenage kids,,,,can't help you there. My two are the same.LOL good luck, let me know how you are getting on

6. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    9 and half ! fab , bet you feel great ! Its day 3 for me , and i feel ok today , for two days it was hell , so for all you guys reading this ... stick at it , the headaches do pass . I've done cd before and you soon forget the bad times . When i first started in April this year (07) I was 214 lost some then gave up really on CD but i'm back now . i guess i will make thursday weigh in day as thats when i started . Not Long for you now Liz . 16 to go great . AS for my son playing music right next to me on his pc and his ps2 it was all happening i had go in the living room , cos my head last night , lol . Another day LIz , how are you feeling ?