Made the jump

Missy_mint

Bf now going to be doing Slim and Save :) told my CDC felt a bit bad but it's costing me so much money and now I'm using up my Cambridge one day and having slim and save the next I can say I much prefer the slim and save flavours and they shake so much better no more lumps :)

Welcome on board! I prefer the S&S products to the CD ones I've tried (although admittedly I haven't tried them all).

Welcome :) I'm a Cambridge jumper too ;) You are not alone! S&S flavours are far superior to CD.

I'll be interested to see how you cd jumpers get on. Good luck, must admit this diet sounds brilliant x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
There's already been a huge number of people have gone from CD LT Exante etc. I don't think anyone has gone back ;)

Think I'll be one of them soon. Just need the structure of a wi at moment.
This diet seems to good to be true.
You have 3-4 shakes and a meal with veg??? Also milk allowance? And everyone raves about the taste. It's cheaper and suitable for vegetarians!!!
??? Have I got it right? X

You have 3-4 shakes and a meal with veg??? Also milk allowance? And everyone raves about the taste. It's cheaper and suitable for vegetarians!!!

Yeps!

What you can have all this seriously I thought I got it wrong!

What you can have all this seriously I thought I got it wrong!

Haha! Yes. It is almost too good to be true.

One thing I'd say is that you may not like everything, but there will be a lot more choice and those things you do like, you'll really like :) I actually ate the white chocolate and yoghurt bar and said "yum!" out loud!

If you have 3 packs then you have a meal too (still classed as VLCD - same losses) or you can have 4 packs a day (with or without veggies) Theres a milk allowance too. The packs are gorgeous, the meal packs are really tasty and quite filling. The bars are absolutely amazing.

When I started S&S the first few weeks I was sure there was no way I could lose VLCD rates, not with 4 packs a day and with them being so tasty :)

Oh my god, some of those bars sound amazing! Really want to try these but only on week 2 now as think I need the support. With ppl changing how have your CDCs taken it, I'd feel bad quitting and going to something else.

Zest for Life said:

Oh dear that does sound tempting - but I do have some exante products left from couple years ago and I never got anywhere - like you I think I need the structure rather than just doing it on my own - ie thinking oh today won't matter!!!!

Have you visited the slim and save site yet, all the info is there:), if you are having 3 packs (which I am ) you can have any variety of packs you choose i.e savoury or shakes but only 1 bar a day (a bar is obviously a pack), you then also have a protein meal and your 200g of Veg (large variety) I use some of my veg allowance to go with a meal for example Chilli and cauli rice , yum yum and then I always have chicken salad or stir fry as my protein meal (the salad/veg is what is remaining of my allowance).
It really is a great diet and I am pleased with my losses so far, def still losing as my clothes are feeling looser since my sat weigh in.
If you need the structure of a weigh in I would suggest weighing in at a friends or your Mums, someone else keeping an eye on you if you like. Good luck with whatever you decide, It sounds too good to be true but its not honest just take a look at some weekly losses and how many have already swapped and what they say about it ;)
ETA I forgot the most important bit for me, I can use my milk allowance to have my cups of tea, what more can you ask for lol

bajoleth said:
Have you visited the slim and save site yet, all the info is there:), if you are having 3 packs (which I am ) you can have any variety of packs you choose i.e savoury or shakes but only 1 bar a day (a bar is obviously a pack), you then also have a protein meal and your 200g of Veg (large variety) I use some of my veg allowance to go with a meal for example Chilli and cauli rice , yum yum and then I always have chicken salad or stir fry as my protein meal (the salad/veg is what is remaining of my allowance).
It really is a great diet and I am pleased with my losses so far, def still losing as my clothes are feeling looser since my sat weigh in.
If you need the structure of a weigh in I would suggest weighing in at a friends or your Mums, someone else keeping an eye on you if you like. Good luck with whatever you decide, It sounds too good to be true but its not honest just take a look at some weekly losses and how many have already swapped and what they say about it ;)
ETA I forgot the most important bit for me, I can use my milk allowance to have my cups of tea, what more can you ask for lol

Sounds very very tempting x

notlongnow said:
Oh dear that does sound tempting - but I do have some exante products left from couple years ago and I never got anywhere - like you I think I need the structure rather than just doing it on my own - ie thinking oh today won't matter!!!!

Haha, what you doing over here??!!!
I need structure, but this does sound good, the losses are the same as cd?!
Cheaper and they all love the packs! X

Btw how much does s&s cost per week? Think cd cost me £42 this week, but I did get a few tetras x

I spend £38 a week. I'm shock you only pay £42 a week on CD. It used to cost me £50 a week and that was 2 years ago.

lyndzi76 said:
I spend £38 a week. I'm shock you only pay £42 a week on CD. It used to cost me £50 a week and that was 2 years ago.

I payed £48... you'd think there would be one standard price for each product across the board... not how much a CDC wants to sell them at.

Back