Magazine App

The other app is an SW app, not a magazine app.

I saw the advert in the magazine but for me, I like to pick up a magazine and flick through it. I used to get a newspaper "delivered" to my kindle - but I stopped it as it just didn't "feel" right!!!

Tis very eco friendly though ;-)

Can't wait for this! I read all my regular magazines on my iPad and love it!

It does look good. Just one thing though- the magazine cost is £2.49 on the app, so you'll be paying more than the in class price if you currently get your magazine from there. You'll be saving on the normal price, though :)

I thought it would be cheaper!!!!! How can they justify that, no printing costs , no distribution . Rip-off Britain strikes again.

I'd imagine it's probably aimed at people who don't go the sw meetings, that's why it's more expensive for those who do. Don't think I could read a magazine on my phone though!

I would rather pay the extra and get a hard copy, cant dare take my phone in the bath as I would drop it, magazines and books dry out.

So im not the only one who does this then? :D

My phone alredy tells me I have no space for storage so how would I be able to keep loads of magazines on it? Or am i just showing the fact that im technologically hopeless lol?

Just checked my phone (android) and there's an app available for the magazine. $4.05 CDN which includes "one issue of my choice. Further single issues or money-saving subscriptions can be purchased within the app".

Back