Attack Maggi So Juicy/Colmans season+shake

Oh no :( love cooking my chicken in them! Will have to get myself some good recipes! Thanks x

Get yourself some of the bags and use herbs and spices to make your own seasoning.

The maggi and colemans mixes are way too salty and contain flour

Where could I get them same bags from? Will look in ASDA tomorrow on my way home as I've got chicken breast in for tea and was thinking how to have then, don't like them just grilled on their own they go hard and dry horrible :(

10 multi purpose roasting bags in asda are only about £1! I cook fish in them to stop the oven getting smelly :p

Ooh brill! Going to get some in a bit and some spices to throw in with the chicken, my own juicy in the bag can't wait :D

Got the bags from asda, why did I not realise I could do this before! I thought them new juicy in the bag things were a new thing haha! I bought some spicy cajan chicken spices and poured some in over the chicken, was nice and juicy, wasn't as nice as the maggies juicy but was 100% nicer than plain dry chicken! Going to experiment with different spices, my favourite is garlic chicken so will see what different spices and flavours to use to get a nice one :)

Back