• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Magic Kettlebells - My pics :)

S: 10st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st10lb(7.14%)
WOW. You look amazing, you must be so proud.

S: 11st7lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st3lb(1.86%)
these results are amazing - congratulations!

My local sainsburys have got loads of gym stuff on up to 70% off at the moment.. and they've got some kettle bells - I had been looking at them for a while.. so have decided I'm going to take the plunge and buy one this morning!

Would you recommend buying a specific DVD/guide.. or are there any particularly good videos that I could use on youtube?

Really excited about starting on these. With the combination of Jenny Craig (essentially a 1200cal diet) and the bells, I'm hoping to get some great results! Thanks for the motivation :) x

S: 10st9lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 0st12lb(8.05%)
Hi twinkletoes

I've heard people talk about the sale on kettlebells in sainsburys and tesco at the moment!

If you go to page 1 I have posted a link to a group on here with plenty of info about DVDs, you tube links and everything you need to know about kettlebells! The only DVD I have used is called kettleworx which is a 6 week programme broken into 3 20 minute sessions; cardio, core and resistance! I'd defo recommend it as the results are amazing! Good luck!

fatbunny

Silver Member
S: 16st10lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 6st12lb(41.03%)
i also would like to add the kettlebells are excellent for body shape, i do 4 40 min classes per week and have been doing them since april. i use 4kg for the boxing moves, 8kg for all the arm lifts and swing with a 12kg kettlebell. i really recommend them.

Wow bunny you must be fit as a fiddle!!! I use mostly 7.5 and drop down to 5 for tougher moves! Hoping to move up to 9kg bells for swings etc soon :)

Aymz

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
wow well done you look amazing!

citygirlbythec

Zumba Warrior Princess
Wow, inspiring photos! You look fantastic! I've just started on my kettlebell journey so I am excited and optimistic. :)

When I joined this website I was not overweight but I was not happy with my weight having put on about a stone and a half in the last couple of years. So the challenge was to go from 10 stone 11.5 lbs to 9 stone 7 lbs - I've still got just over 6 lbs to shift :) I am a firm believer that changing your diet will only get you so far and that exercise plays a key factor in weight management. I embarked on an exercise programme using kettlebells for 20 mins 3 x per week and have been blown away by the way they have helped to tone my body. Just thought I'd share as it might convice others to dabble with kettlebells :)
Wow!! I'm bl**dy ordering them right now!! 20 mins 3/wk sounds like my perfect workout!! Thank you!!!!:)

LeaE

Gold Member
S: 21st2lb C: 20st4lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 47.3 Loss: 0st12lb(4.05%)
very impressed i dont even know wha they are butwill taea look x well done you look hot x

S: 15st10lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5%)
I started using kettlebells 2 weeks ago, although I'm only using them 10-15 minutes a day on top of cardio they definitely do work. 10 minutes of using kettlebells has the affect as running on a treadmill for 45 minutes!!

I use a 7.5kg for everything, I will get a 5kg though because I find some arm lifts hard with a 7.5kg - I dont really want to do any damage. I think I could go heavier for the swings, probably to 12kg - it would probably be easier than 7.5kg because of the momentum but I can't afford a 12kg at the moment. I'm a student and kettlebells are expensive although absolutely worth every penny. Seriously, anyone thats reading this DO NOT HESITATE and start kettlebells NOW! lol

S: 19st7.0lb C: 18st7.5lb G: 11st5.5lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st13.5lb(4.95%)
well done x

Kettlebells really can be used effectively; this thread and your progress pictures prove this. Well done and it's great to see someone else is having success with kettlebells! Keep it up.

chickadee83

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I've not been on mini for aggggeees!!!! Nice to read your comments and hope everyone that wanted to has given the bells a go :) if you haven't DO IT NOW!! I'm still swinging away :)

S: 14st7lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st13lb(6.4%)
Wowwwww !! Well if Kettlebells do THAT, I think i may have to give them a try :']
You look so amazing !
xo