** Magical Monday Minute by Minute **

AlexIce

Silver Member
Guess what - I actually made my 95 days to xmas challenge. I think this is the first time in my life I have actually managed to do something like that.
In kilos I am now down to where I was 20 years ago when I decided that I was enormous and would really have to do something about it - the proceeded to get fatter and fatter. It's strange how the same numbers seem different as you pass them on the way down - each new number on the scales is new and exciting whereas on the way up I felt so uncomfortable at this weight and now I feel so wonderful.
I am about to bounce out of bed and off to the shops. It's raining and miserable outside but who cares :D:D:D:D I hit my xmas goal !!!!!!!!!!
:talk017:

Hope everyone has a good day!

well done alex, thats brilliant

im still sat on the sofa talking online, lol i should get up and head on into to town but the prospect of getting out from under the blanket isnt enticing, lol

Thats fantastic, well done :D

I am still in my dressing gown watching Jeremy Kyle as if I have nothing better to do :eek: I should get organised really :)

I have my weigh in tonight so hoping for a nice loss after my weekend off last week :)

good luck with your weigh in tatty

Thank you hun xx

Hello daily threaders

Look who's back, just like the proverbial bad penny, lol!

I never quite found the discipline to do Weightwatchers as intended; however, I had no problems chomping away for the past few weeks.
So, giving it another go and re-started today. Not sure of my current weight but will try to get to the scales at Boots asap.

Working from home today which makes return to sole sourcing a bit easier, fingers crossed that I am soon back on track x

Welcome back BlingBabe! Good luck with the SSing - you will be fine! You know you can do it - you've done it before :)

Well done on the xmas target!!! fantastic, and before xmas too!!!

yes made target 11 days early - I still can't believe I have actually done it. At the time it seemed so far away. :)

Congrats Alex, i've never yet hit target weight on a challenge yet; something always come to muck it up. I'm really gonna try for the valentine's challenge!

I think i will find the valentines one harder as I have set myself a bigger target in a shorter time - hmm I may revise my goal and make it doable! The pleasure of actually getting there is a big boost!

It must give you such a boost to reach a target, especially early! good idea to make it realistic.. that way its achievable as long as you stay on track!

Back