Mags Tuesday Club-Time to throw in the towel me thinks :(

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
Hellooooo Everyone!!

Well finally started on ww on tuesday!!!Soo need to stick with it this time....yer all gonna have to help me and kick my ass everyday to stay away from the crap lol

welcome to ww hun,have you done this before ? I no some times so hard to keep away from it!

Hi Mags , welcome back , so hows it going ? well your sister will get married soon so you will need to get to goal by the wedding , what dat has she set ?

Hey there Gemma, yah been on it before but dont usually last much longer then a few weeks..!!!Im a disaster lol

Ms.JMC....Thanks so much...i read the forums alot still.just have to kick my ass to start posting again lol ..Oh theres no chance of me getting to goal before the wedding!!Its Sept 27/08...and ive like 9 stone to lose lol ..not much chance of that happening!!But still if i start and keep going ill have lost some by the time it comes around :)

Good luck Mags, we CAN do it this time and were all here to boot u up the ass when needed x

Well Mags ... you are here and thats the start and you must feel like you have a strong head as you are posting again , That's good . Ok today is my restart too was not going to broadcast to much as i do mess up after a few weeks lol , but lets go for it !

Thanks JC!! kick hard dont hold back lol

MsJMC........ahh good stuff...we can both work at it together!!im sure we can do it this time round!!im feeling goooood ;)

yes , while the mind is set to do it , lets go for it girl !

Nickinonicks...Ahh thats brilliant!!!report to each other everyday..at least once!!keep us both on track!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well look who it is!! Hiya chick!! You'll be fab!! ww will be nothing to ya, ya know you can do it!! (and I'll kick your ass btw if ya really want me to! hehe!!)

xx

Hellooo everyone thanks sooo much for the welcomes :)
me thinks im doing not so bad..i cant seem to keep track of the food well writing it down but i havent been bad at all!!!hows everyone getting on??

Wobblewonder..hmmmm....lol ur avatar looks incredibly familar!!!

Wobblewonder..hmmmm....lol ur avatar looks incredibly familar!!!

i can't imagine why:confused::confused::confused:

I'm doing grande, only had 2.5 points so far today as the ex was up to see ds very early... I should get him to do that every day so I never stick around to eat!!:D
(although... went over by 5.5pts last night - pig fest..:break_diet:)

how are you getting on now? hope you're good..

ww x

Back